Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Favorite Episode

Ever wonder what others think? Start a poll!

by boomqueen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:52 pm

"I don't rap about bitches and ho's, I rap about witches and trolls" lol I love the frodo rap as well
boomqueen
You don't have to be a prostitute

by Amily » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:48 pm

I never think of it when I'm asked but I think the Frodo is one of my favorite FOTC songs.. it always makes me laugh. I love singing it lol
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by zap » Tue May 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Coming around to this late! I voted for New Fans. So many reasons: the webcam, the threesome, Prince of Parties, casual Prince. Mel and Murray are both brilliant in this episode. Also, I crack up every time I hear Jemaine say, "No, it will be awkward. Let's just jump out the window and go home."
zap
I'm not crying

by carolbrown » Tue May 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Soooo hard to choose, but I finally went with the "Tour" episode. The leather suits, the mixed nuts, the Mermaids - but my favorite part is when Bret and Murray are in the bar and Murray is warning Bret about what a badass Jemaine is.
"He's watching TV to see what the weather is going to be like." "He's probably looking for some thunderstorms to rock out to, eh?" Love it! 8-)
carolbrown
Lost but happy at sea

by caiknbake » Wed May 21, 2008 1:37 am

i think if i had to vote again i might change my vote to "new fans"...not 'cause i've lost any bowie love, but 'cause new fans is the one i always find myself wanting to watch :)
ImageImage
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

by severine999 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:04 am

I love all the episodes, really, but I'm afraid I had to vote for Bowie. I've been a huge David Bowie fan for forever, and knowing that my two fave guys are too (they must be to get his voice and his music so dead on) is just wonderful! The song and video for Bowie uses so many different Bowie sounds and images; though the song is funny, you can't help but know that they both really love and respect him. Love for Bowie garners love from Angela! I already liked Jem and Bret a lot, but they won my heart with this episode!

Oh, and I love Jemaine's voice anyway, but knowing he could also turn on the David Bowie voice at any time?? Ambush!

Also, bonus points for Bret You Got It Going On, the 'ogre working in the library' comment about Jem, and Jem's reaction to Mel's 'Jemaine's features are too deep-set to be considered classically handsome'.

severine999

by ines » Wed May 21, 2008 9:55 am

severine999 wrote:I love all the episodes, really, but I'm afraid I had to vote for Bowie. I've been a huge David Bowie fan for forever, and knowing that my two fave guys are too (they must be to get his voice and his music so dead on) is just wonderful! The song and video for Bowie uses so many different Bowie sounds and images; though the song is funny, you can't help but know that they both really love and respect him. Love for Bowie garners love from Angela! I already liked Jem and Bret a lot, but they won my heart with this episode!

Oh, and I love Jemaine's voice anyway, but knowing he could also turn on the David Bowie voice at any time?? Ambush!

Also, bonus points for Bret You Got It Going On, the 'ogre working in the library' comment about Jem, and Jem's reaction to Mel's 'Jemaine's features are too deep-set to be considered classically handsome'.

SOMETIMES I HEAR THE BOWIE VOICE CREEP UP AND OUT OF JEMAINE EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE BOWIE.

Does anyone else ever hear this?
ines
The day time of the night

by princessofparties » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:02 am

dangerous person™ wrote:I love love love when they learn to flip the bird..

Too many motha ucka's uckin' with my shhhhh

yes!! drive by is the greatest!! the end when they're all flipping off the australian embassy is GOLD. ;)
princessofparties
Lost but happy at sea

by caiknbake » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm

severine999 wrote:Oh, and I love Jemaine's voice anyway, but knowing he could also turn on the David Bowie voice at any time?? Ambush!

LOL well said, angela! that had not occurred to us, dude.

ines wrote:
SOMETIMES I HEAR THE BOWIE VOICE CREEP UP AND OUT OF JEMAINE EVEN WHEN HE'S NOT TRYING TO BE BOWIE.

no, but i wish i did! i'll have to listen for it now :D
ImageImage
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

by ines » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 pm

caiknbake wrote:
severine999 wrote:Oh, and I love Jemaine's voice anyway, but knowing he could also turn on the David Bowie voice at any time?? Ambush!

LOL well said, angela! that had not occurred to us, dude.

ines wrote:

no, but i wish i did! i'll have to listen for it now :D

I totally hear bowie in jemaine....i swear. I always wonder is he doing it on purpose. Like me when i just keep turning on my fakey british accent...you know?
ines
The day time of the night

by amystar1 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:52 pm

I haven't seen too many since I am currently finding them online till I get the DVD. But I did love the incredible shrinking leather suits.

So far I love them all!
amystar1
I'm not crying

by christi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 pm

Ahh it's soooo hard to choose cause I love them all. I'm gonna say Bowie cause I love Jemaine in the spandex and Bret's funky eye patch. Plus I'd like to see the lightening bolts he had on his wanger.
christi
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

by talkkiwitome » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Tie between Bowie and Drive By. My next favorite after those is Mugged. I can watch them over and over and still crack up...oh wait, that applies to all of the episodes. These three especially though.

I can go into so many details as to why, like in Mugged where Bret hassles Jemaine about hassling him. "Okay, David Hasselhoff." Genius.
talkkiwitome
Turning white clouds grey

by sargifster » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm

I voted yesterday, and forgot to post. :)

I went for Bowie... ;D

A hard choice when there are also the Yoko and Sally episodes, which are also both perfection.

I love all the episodes, but Bowie and Yoko still have me gasping on a rewatch, about the perfectness of every scene and how each follow each other wonderfully.

But Bowie is so perfect in its hilariousness and its bizarreness and uniqueness.

(I think that is enough ness-es for one post... ;D )

At least you have managed to pin me down to naming one favourite - as I am awful at choosing. Just don't ask me to do it with the songs... ;D
sargifster
Administrator

by aikakone » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Toss up between Bret Gives Up the Dream and What Goes on Tour, so I voted for "Bret" just because I had to pick one.
aikakone
There's nothin' wrong

PreviousNext

Return to Polls