Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

'16 Gig Posters

2016 North American tour and warm-up gigs are here.

by blondesnotbombs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 pm

emira wrote:
blondesnotbombs wrote:
emira wrote:...and some of the posters are like #twitch#

#haha# Which ones don't you like? There are a few that I'm indifferent to, but only one that I really dislike (Detroit).

Redmond, the one with a big cup or Portland with the back of a car. I don't quite get the Nashville one. Too sweet! #haha#

Redmond and Portland are two that I'm indifferent to. Though I do really like the "nana" tag in the tea cup. The Nashville one is so bonkers that I quite like it. #haha#

Although, the one from NYC, them sitting in a cab is clever and I might.... no, I shouldn't....

#lol# I'm thinking about buying that one too.
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

by onlyalways » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 pm

blondesnotbombs wrote:
Although, the one from NYC, them sitting in a cab is clever and I might.... no, I shouldn't....

Do it guys! It's even more sentimental to me now cause I know a guy who knows the guy who made this. The artist is located in my hometown. #love3# #excited#

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by emira » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:40 pm

onlyalways wrote:
blondesnotbombs wrote:

Do it guys! It's even more sentimental to me now cause I know a guy who knows the guy who made this. The artist is located in my hometown. #love3# #excited#

Oh wow, that makes it really special! Maybe I do need at least one poster from their every tour... And there are only 100 of them!
emira
You can't break this heart...

by blondesnotbombs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:01 am

onlyalways wrote:
blondesnotbombs wrote:

Awww, that's awesome! I'm planning on buying it after the two Tyler Stout posters go on sale (I want them and I know how quickly his stuff sells - usually in minutes). Then I'll work on picking up the others I love from this tour. #love3#
blondesnotbombs

by onlyalways » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:21 pm

blondesnotbombs wrote:Awww, that's awesome! I'm planning on buying it after the two Tyler Stout posters go on sale (I want them and I know how quickly his stuff sells - usually in minutes). Then I'll work on picking up the others I love from this tour. #love3#

If you and Syl end up buying it I may demand a finder's fee if I ever see him around. #haha#

Also, does anyone (*cough*sam*cough*) know any details on when/where to buy the Nic Marshall poster? I need it.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by blondesnotbombs » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 pm

onlyalways wrote:If you and Syl end up buying it I may demand a finder's fee if I ever see him around. #haha#

#haha# You'll have to screencap this thread for proof.

onlyalways wrote:Also, does anyone (*cough*sam*cough*) know any details on when/where to buy the Nic Marshall poster? I need it.

I'm dying to add that one to the collection as well. This is her Etsy shop, but I have no idea if she'll be using it. #shrug# It looks like the only thing she's ever sold there was the Vegas poster. #sadlove# I've been checking her store and the merch section of the FotC site regularly hoping to see it. If it ever pops up I'll let you know.
blondesnotbombs

by onlyalways » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:51 pm

blondesnotbombs wrote:I'm dying to add that one to the collection as well. This is her Etsy shop, but I have no idea if she'll be using it. #shrug# It looks like the only thing she's ever sold there was the Vegas poster. #sadlove# I've been checking her store and the merch section of the FotC site regularly hoping to see it. If it ever pops up I'll let you know.

Thanks for the head's up, I quick googled her and couldn't find anything. I wonder if it would be weird to send her a message via etsy asking if she will be selling it.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by onlyalways » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:29 am

The Tyler Stout poster glows in the dark again. #thud#

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by gezyka » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 am

onlyalways wrote:The Tyler Stout poster glows in the dark again. #thud#

Whoa! Does the Austin one do that? I didn't remember that being a thing with his posters, so didn't check.
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

by onlyalways » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:17 am

gezyka wrote:

Whoa! Does the Austin one do that? I didn't remember that being a thing with his posters, so didn't check.

I just quick tested it and I don't think it does. (It's still super gorg though)

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by blondesnotbombs » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:01 pm

onlyalways wrote:I wonder if it would be weird to send her a message via etsy asking if she will be selling it.

I don't think it would be at all. I might do that, actually.

gezyka wrote:

Maybe you remember it now, but just in case - his '08 Los Angeles posters:

Image Image

I wish his '09 Santa Barbara poster (with the Grim Reaper) was glow in the dark. That would have been wild.
blondesnotbombs

by blondesnotbombs » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Argh, I've been checking Tyler Stout's website twice a day and still somehow managed to miss the Conchords posters going on sale this afternoon. #fit# #sadd# Of course they're both sold out and of course they're both selling for hundreds on ebay.

He was selling variants though, maybe he'll be selling the regular ones later? #pray#
blondesnotbombs

by onlyalways » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:29 pm

blondesnotbombs wrote:Argh, I've been checking Tyler Stout's website twice a day and still somehow managed to miss the Conchords posters going on sale this afternoon. #fit# #sadd# Of course they're both sold out and of course they're both selling for hundreds on ebay.

He was selling variants though, maybe he'll be selling the regular ones later? #pray#

UGH that SUCKS why are people DOUCHEHOLES?!?!

Prayer circle you can get your hands on a print.

#pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray# #pray#

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by onlyalways » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:37 pm

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by Amily » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 pm

UGH. If I were to buy any poster from this tour of a show I never attended this would be the one! #loveeyes# MUST. RESIST. #fit#

I also discovered that these two posters....

are by the same artist as this poster! #aziz#

No word on any of the being for sale anywhere though. :(
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to 2016 North American Tour