Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

2x04 'Murray Takes It To The Next Level'

Discussions, articles, etc. about the TV show go here.

by Amily » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Airs: February 8

Synopsis: Murray tries to elevate Bret and Jemaine on his friendship graph, bringing his questioning pal Jim in on the plan; Mel demands an apology from Bret for inappropriate dream behavior.

Preview:
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by thedistantfuture » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm


Amily wrote:Airs: February 8

Synopsis: Murray tries to elevate Bret and Jemaine on his friendship graph, bringing his questioning pal Jim in on the plan; Mel demands an apology from Bret for inappropriate dream behavior.

Preview:

[image] A murray episode. [image]
thedistantfuture
 

by gezyka » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Any info on who is directing it? Haven't looked into that yet. I kind of thought this might be the Taika episode at one point, but that was just me doing my random speculating...

[image] for Taika episode... [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by Amily » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:49 pm

There IS a Taika episode! I read it somewhere online last week but I thought the info had probably already been posted. I can't remember which one now... I'll see if I can find it again.

Oh and the Taika episode has John Hodgman in it!
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by gezyka » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:53 pm


Amily wrote:There IS a Taika episode! I read it somewhere online last week but I thought the info had probably already been posted. I can't remember which one now... I'll see if I can find it again.

Oh and the Taika episode has John Hodgman in it!

I knew there was one (we have pictures, remember?? ;D ), but haven't seen anything about WHICH one is his... [image] for Taika!
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by Amily » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:02 pm

This episode is directed by Troy Miller.
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by drunkagain » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 pm

From HBO.com

[image]

[image]
drunkagain
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:19 pm

by step0nmi » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:17 pm


drunkagain wrote:From HBO.com

[image]

[image]


this is a nice photo! [image]

I think I'm also in love with your avatar [image]
step0nmi
 

by step0nmi » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:20 pm

:o JIM GAFFIGAN!!! :o

[image] [image] [image]
step0nmi
 

by giggletycoon » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:11 pm


Amily wrote:This episode is directed by Troy Miller.


Troy Miller directed most of the episodes of Mr. Show. He's supposed to be really good about directing comedy; Bob and David have had nothing but good things to say about him.

He's also a producer on Flight of the Conchords.
giggletycoon
 

by aom192 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 pm

the pic reminds of the movie 'phonebooth' for some reason. do you think this episode will be about bret being stuck with the mobile??

probably not...
aom192
I like to rock the party!
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 am
Location: In a studio compartment

by val2150 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Bret looks gorgeous in that photo.
val2150
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm

by hellomyfriend » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 pm


drunkagain wrote:From HBO.com

[image]

[image]


Oh my god.

[image]
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by hellomyfriend » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 pm


aom192 wrote:the pic reminds of the movie 'phonebooth' for some reason. do you think this episode will be about bret being stuck with the mobile??

probably not...



That pic reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally makes me wish Bret was in a movie ... something small and indie and whimsical ... just like him. [image]
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by thedistantfuture » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:
aom192 wrote:the pic reminds of the movie 'phonebooth' for some reason. do you think this episode will be about bret being stuck with the mobile??

probably not...



That pic reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally makes me wish Bret was in a movie ... something small and indie and whimsical ... just like him. [image]

[image] He'd be a good Gondry muse. I'm sure he was Gondry's muse during the episode he directed ;) :P
thedistantfuture
 

Next

Return to HBO Series

cron