Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

'12 Tour Merch

It's all right here.

by Amily » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 pm

The Australian tour poster is now for sale here. On your marks, get set, GO! #cheer#
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by blondesnotbombs » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks, Ami! I ordered one. #excited2#
Image
User avatar
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 am
Location: Rambling through the avenues of time

by Amily » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm hoping he'll have some left come Friday... #pray# Gotta complete the NZ/AUS set. ;)
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by blondesnotbombs » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Amily wrote:I'm hoping he'll have some left come Friday... #pray# Gotta complete the NZ/AUS set. ;)


#pray# #cheer#

Were the NZ ones already on sale? :o
Image
User avatar
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 am
Location: Rambling through the avenues of time

by Amily » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 pm

blondesnotbombs wrote:
Amily wrote:I'm hoping he'll have some left come Friday... #pray# Gotta complete the NZ/AUS set. ;)


#pray# #cheer#

Were the NZ ones already on sale? :o

#therethere# No... I sweet talked Coco into bringing one back for me. #angel# #blowkiss#
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by blondesnotbombs » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Amily wrote:
blondesnotbombs wrote:
Amily wrote:I'm hoping he'll have some left come Friday... #pray# Gotta complete the NZ/AUS set. ;)


#pray# #cheer#

Were the NZ ones already on sale? :o

#therethere# No... I sweet talked Coco into bringing one back for me. #angel# #blowkiss#


Awww, lovely. #love3#
Image
User avatar
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 am
Location: Rambling through the avenues of time

by onlyalways » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I just ordered one as well. #excited2# #excited2#


Amily wrote:#therethere# No... I sweet talked Coco into bringing one back for me. #angel# #blowkiss#


I coincidentally just sent off the little package today!

Get to Ami safe and sound, little guy! #cheer#



So including all the posters my friend got, we hauled home with a total of seven posters. #rofl#
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by Amily » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 pm

onlyalways wrote:I just ordered one as well. #excited2# #excited2#


Amily wrote:#therethere# No... I sweet talked Coco into bringing one back for me. #angel# #blowkiss#


I coincidentally just sent off the little package today!

Get to Ami safe and sound, little guy! #cheer#

#glomp# #cheer#

So including all the posters my friend got, we hauled home with a total of seven posters. #rofl#

Totally fine. #thumbsup#
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by emira » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:28 pm

This one looks pretty awesome #loveeyes#

Image

Matt
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by Amily » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm

The NZ tour poster as well the new t-shirts are now available to purchase online. #excited#

http://www.bandtshirts.com.au/artists/4 ... conchords/
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by blondesnotbombs » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:45 pm

They don't have the DG20/Omnichord shirt in my size. #cry# #sadd#
Image
User avatar
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 am
Location: Rambling through the avenues of time

by onlyalways » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Get it ladies! #excited#


blondesnotbombs wrote:They don't have the DG20/Omnichord shirt in my size. #cry# #sadd#


#therethere#

Could you get away with a small? I think you could. I have medium and it fits me well, and I'm definitely bigger than you.

Or get the XL. Shrink to fit! :P
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by emira » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:19 am

emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by onlyalways » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 am



This is amazing. #rofl#

Do you think he dresses too provocatively?
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by emira » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 am

onlyalways wrote:


This is amazing. #rofl#

Do you think he dresses too provocatively?


I paid more attention to her his chest hair. ;D
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

PreviousNext

Return to 2012 Tour of New Zealand and Australia

cron