Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

2 July - Wellington, NZ

It's all right here.

by Amily » Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Venue: TSB Bank Arena (seats 5,655)
with Special Guest: Arj Barker

On sale dates and times:

VISA pre-sale starts Thursday 7 June at 9am local time
http://visaentertainment.co.nz/

General On-sale starts Friday 8 June at 1PM local time
http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/


#cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer#
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by sargifster » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am

For the last date of the NZ tour Bret and Jemaine decided to perform in their hometown of Wellington. Actually, Jemaine was keen to play his birthplace of Masterton but their manager thought the show would work better with both band members in the same city!

This will be the Conchords fourth show in Wellington and Bret and Jemaine have been over-whelmed with the love shown to them by their hometown.


Source

#lol# #love3#
sargifster
Administrator
 
Posts: 6957
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: UK

by emira » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 pm

sargifster wrote:
For the last date of the NZ tour Bret and Jemaine decided to perform in their hometown of Wellington. Actually, Jemaine was keen to play his birthplace of Masterton but their manager thought the show would work better with both band members in the same city!

This will be the Conchords fourth show in Wellington and Bret and Jemaine have been over-whelmed with the love shown to them by their hometown.


Source

#lol# #love3#


They could try via skype with Jemaine in Masterton and Bret in Wellington. ;) #lol# #love3#
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by Amily » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Last NZ show tonight! I bet it's going to be bitter sweet for the guys. #heart#

From Matt

Load in to Wellington arena for final NZ @fotc show tonight... http://t.co/T9pGIOU1

Image
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:05 pm

More from Matt :)

FOH @ Auckland arena http://instagr.am/p/Mjs_Kjqlsd/

Image

Final Wellington @fotc show! #fotctour2012 http://instagr.am/p/Mk-mC_qlvW/

Image

Rockin out w @fotc #fotctour2012 http://instagr.am/p/Mk_Ky3Klvg/

Image

Big thanks to Oceania for all their hard work on the new Zealand leg of the @fotc tour! http://instagr.am/p/MlC5nLqlgs/

Image
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 pm

From Arj :)

Final soundcheck in NZ is bittersweet - Oz awaits! http://instagr.am/p/MktMAsTVpM/

Image

Kickin it at the sound desk, Wellington NZ #fotc #picoftheday http://instagr.am/p/MktyzpTVpU/

Image
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by emira » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Matt on the drums?! :o #excited# I've just mentioned him in the 2009 Santa Barbara show thread and wished they played drums more often. Especially Business Time sounds great with the drums! #excited#


Oh my.... it's already the last show in New Zealand? This tour is too short #sadlove#
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by onlyalways » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

emira wrote:Matt on the drums?! :o #excited#


For Hotties, I'm sure. #happyyes# (I should probably write about the Welly show before the whole tour is over, eh?)
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by blondesnotbombs » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 am

onlyalways wrote:I should probably write about the Welly show before the whole tour is over, eh?


Yes. Image
Image
User avatar
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 am
Location: Rambling through the avenues of time

by onlyalways » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 am

blondesnotbombs wrote:
onlyalways wrote:I should probably write about the Welly show before the whole tour is over, eh?


Yes. Image


Uh oh, I don't like to keep Sam waiting. #nervous#
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by gezyka » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 pm

emira wrote:Matt on the drums?! :o #excited# I've just mentioned him in the 2009 Santa Barbara show thread and wished they played drums more often. Especially Business Time sounds great with the drums! #excited#

Matt played drums for Business Time when we were at Red Rocks (I think...or SLC)! And I think he played drums at least at one show earlier this tour. There was a comment on one of his instagram photos telling him that he did a nice job playing them. #aziz#
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by emira » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

gezyka wrote:
emira wrote:Matt on the drums?! :o #excited# I've just mentioned him in the 2009 Santa Barbara show thread and wished they played drums more often. Especially Business Time sounds great with the drums! #excited#

Matt played drums for Business Time when we were at Red Rocks (I think...or SLC)! And I think he played drums at least at one show earlier this tour. There was a comment on one of his instagram photos telling him that he did a nice job playing them. #aziz#


#excited2# He's the fourth Conchord. #love3#
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9810
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by Amily » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm

emira wrote: #excited2# He's the fourth Conchord. #love3#


He so is! #love3# #love3#
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North


Return to 2012 Tour of New Zealand and Australia

cron