Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Coming out

The place to welcome new members and introduce yourself to the community.

by introinter2003 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 am

Hi, my name is introinter2003 (I know horrid username) aka LobecusR, i´m been lurking around here for a very long time, and I´ve just decided to come out because I´ve grown tired of feeling like a creepy stalker on the shadows. I would have de-lurke before, but I´m very shy about my lack of English language skills so I apologize from this moment for all the present, future and past stabs that i could take on your language.
I´ve arrived here thanks to emira, who catched me on twitter after one of my first tweets (naming Taika), and soon followed Stella 14. I totally love FOTC, although i´ve discovered them quite late (the air the series here, but it was translated and the result was eeek, the I got to see it in english and it was much better). I love Taika Waititi too, whom I discoverd after FOTC. What more can I say? Oh yes: I´m 37 in july, and were totally ashamed of my ridicously crush with a certain guy many times named here (I´d never been this kind of person), but talking to emira and Stella has been like some kind of AA meeting to me, confessing my sins, and being embraced by other sinners. #lol#
Well looks like fotcmb is full of sinners too, so i think i´ll feel like home here. One year ago I would call a fool to anyone who could dare to say that I would be reading a (many pages) forum entry about a man´s booty, well, life is sometimes strange.

Oh and i´m in northern Spain (so no bullfights or flamenco here, we´re totally into pipes and eatin´ octopus)

Hope we will share our mental illness ´round here guys!!!
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by emira » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 am

Hi! Welcome! #excited#

I'm happy you felt comfortable enough to write your first post here. #glomp# And how do feel after doing it? ;) Don't worry about your English. I edit my posts many times and correct mistakes I find and still native English speakers here are so lovely that I've never heard a word of complaint about my English. #lol#

introinter2003 wrote:I´ve arrived here thanks to emira, who catched me on twitter after one of my first tweets (naming Taika), and soon followed Stella 14.

Sorry about that #shy# Poor Stella. I found her via YouTube. I feel like a spider catching unaware flies in my web. #stirthepot#

I´m 37 in july, and were totally ashamed of my ridicously crush with a certain guy many times named here (I´d never been this kind of person), but talking to emira and Stella has been like some kind of AA meeting to me, confessing my sins, and being embraced by other sinners. #lol#
Well looks like fotcmb is full of sinners too, so i think i´ll feel like home here. One year ago I would call a fool to anyone who could dare to say that I would be reading a (many pages) forum entry about a man´s booty, well, life is sometimes strange.

#rofl# We're doomed. #evilgrin#

Here's your illness, doctors and the medicine at the same time:

;D Welcome again. You can call me Sylwia here :)

#heart#
emira
You can't break this heart...

by onlyalways » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I see Syl is recruiting an army. #haha# #glomp#

Welcome! Happy to celebrate your coming out party. ;D I love how now people are becoming fans of Taika first, then exposed to FOTC. For a lot of us here it was the opposite!

Anyway, welcome again and feel free to just jump in whenever wherever!

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by introinter2003 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 am

emira wrote:Hi! Welcome! #excited#

I'm happy you felt comfortable enough to write your first post here. #glomp# And how do feel after doing it? I feel good, i´m released, I think I´ll spend nice moments around here. I´ve laughted a lot reading many entries, so I´m happy that I can become part of the party :)

;) Don't worry about your English. I edit my posts many times and correct mistakes I find and still native English speakers here are so lovely that I've never heard a word of complaint about my English. #lol#

I´ll try my best (which is still not enought i´m afaraid ), and everybody: feel free to correct me and to point my faults if u want, I´ll learn faster

I feel like a spider catching unaware flies in my web. #stirthepot#

Oh yes, you are totally a very effective fli(gthi)es hunter :P

#rofl# We're doomed. #evilgrin#

And we will go to FOTC hell??: ok I jump this wagon!!!

Oh yeaaaah, I need to see a Doctor, I´m badly ill, please mr. doctor would you help me? I´m so bad in a need of a personal treatment #loveeyes# #loveeyes

You can call me Sylwia here :)

Ok, you (everybody) can call me Mon, everybody calls me like this (my complete name is Montserrat, but it´s as tricky as introinter2003)

thank fro the warm wellcome #blowkiss#
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by introinter2003 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 am

onlyalways wrote:I see Syl is recruiting an army. #haha# #glomp#

Welcome! Happy to celebrate your coming out party. ;D I love how now people are becoming fans of Taika first, then exposed to FOTC. For a lot of us here it was the opposite!

Oh i drove u to mistake, I log in twitter because I was following Taika and David Lynch for a while, and decided that would be nice to be able to interact, but I knew before FOTC, then I saw EvsS (which I loved a lot) and then joined twitter, where Sylwia found me :)

I hope I´ll start to participate soon, but this is the first forum I join, so I´m getting familiar with settings and so.

Thank u for the warm wellcome
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by introinter2003 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:57 am

onlyalways wrote:I see Syl is recruiting an army. #haha# #glomp#

I still don´t know how to edit, but I just forgot about something in the previous reply: #blowkiss# that´s what I wanted to tell :)
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by emira » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:12 am

#love3#

Hello, Mon!

introinter2003 wrote:I still don´t know how to edit

Don't worry, you'll learn pretty fast. It was my first forum I've joined as well. If you need any help, here is a sub-board with support or you can just ask me, Courtney (onlyalways) or Ami.

For any instant messages, you can use shoutbox below.

introinter2003 wrote:
I feel like a spider catching unaware flies in my web. #stirthepot#

Oh yes, you are totally a very effective fli(gthi)es hunter :P

I see what you did there #lol# #love3#
emira

by luckym » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Welcome, Mon! I'm glad you've decided to de-lurk! #aziz#

Please don't worry about your English skills - you're doing quite well so far! Besides, like Sylwia said, none of the native English speakers here really mind mistakes anyway. :)
luckym
I'll nibble chips off your hips

by chrissycubana » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Welcome to the board!!!

I'm still learning how to post correctly, and I've been here awhile :) . Just try things out - that's what I (still) do!
#cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer#

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

by Amily » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Welcome Mon! #cheer# #cheer# #cheer#

Like others, I'm glad you decided to come out of hiding. ;D It's a pretty quiet time here right now as the Conchords are currently working on other projects but I hope that won't discourage you from hanging around and talking with us when there is stuff to talk about. We do our best to keep everyone up to date on all that is Bret, Jemaine and all of their friends. :)

As for your english, it's looking pretty good to me. #thumbsup# No worries ok? #hug#

I hope you enjoy it here and soon think of it as your home on the web. :)

#heart# Ami from Canada
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by introinter2003 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 am

luckym wrote:Welcome, Mon! I'm glad you've decided to de-lurk! #aziz#

Please don't worry about your English skills - you're doing quite well so far! Besides, like Sylwia said, none of the native English speakers here really mind mistakes anyway. :)

Thank u very much for your warm wellcome #blowkiss# . And the guy on your profile pic, amazing, he looks a lot like a guy I know, and it isn´t the kind of face that u see that often!
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by introinter2003 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:45 am

chrissycubana wrote:Welcome to the board!!!

I'm still learning how to post correctly, and I've been here awhile :) . Just try things out - that's what I (still) do!
#cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer# #cheer#

Thank u for the encouragement! With all these cheerleaders cheering me up I must start trying things as soon as posible. I´ve laughted a lot reading your posts during my lurker phase. Lover your avatar with all these cuba hoodies

Thank u for the warm wellcome #blowkiss#
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by introinter2003 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:53 am

Amily wrote:Welcome Mon! #cheer# #cheer# #cheer#

Like others, I'm glad you decided to come out of hiding. ;D

Thank u! #blowkiss# I´m glad i´ve finally decide it too ;)

It's a pretty quiet time here right now as the Conchords are currently working on other projects but I hope that won't discourage you from hanging around and talking with us when there is stuff to talk about. We do our best to keep everyone up to date on all that is Bret, Jemaine and all of their friends. :)

Yes, I see, it´s like coming late to a big party, but I still can hang around with the most hardcore partygoers, so that´s fine

As for your english, it's looking pretty good to me. #thumbsup# No worries ok? #hug#

Aaaww thak u very much #heart#

I hope you enjoy it here and soon think of it as your home on the web. :)

I know I will!
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

by emira » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 am

introinter2003 wrote:Yes, I see, it´s like coming late to a big party, but I still can hang around with the most hardcore partygoers, so that´s fine

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2YjYDnnqI[/youtube]

;D
emira

by introinter2003 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 am

emira wrote:
introinter2003 wrote:Yes, I see, it´s like coming late to a big party, but I still can hang around with the most hardcore partygoers, so that´s fine

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2YjYDnnqI[/youtube]

;D

hahahaha #rofl#

Oh How I loved that one!!! And the pouty Jemaine at the end, poor little thing!! #hug#
introinter2003
There's nothin' wrong

Next

Return to Greetings & Introductions