Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

First song of upcoming 2nd season prediction!

Ever wonder what others think? Start a poll!

by duttle » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:48 pm

It's pretty damn hard to predict what's in store for us next season. But just for shihtzus and giggles, why not guess? Besides the theme song of corse (which may actually be reworked), what do you think they will treat us to first and why?

My vote goes to "Choir of Ex Girlfriends (Carol Brown)". It just seems very "first episode" to me. Why? I dunno, I just have this strong feeling that the first plot will involve Jemaine getting a new girlfriend (I guess possibly the aussie chick). The song just feels like "well, here's the new show, let's start off with this lil ditty!".

But, again, who knows. The guys are always surprising us. Maybe they'll start off with something strange like "Petrov" for some wacky reason.
duttle
Lost but happy at sea

by rokkers » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 am

I chose busdriver, purely because I love that song and would love to see it done on the show. But I like your reasonings for Choir of Ex Girlfriends. Aussie GF to Jemaine.. Could that be me?
No, it couldn't.. but it would be nice!
rokkers
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by boomqueen » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:00 pm

it was either a completely different brand new song....hurt feelings
boomqueen
You don't have to be a prostitute

by duttle » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:28 pm

*boom-queen* wrote:it was either a completely different brand new song....hurt feelings

Huh?
duttle
Lost but happy at sea

by Amily » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 pm

I voted for Hurt Feelings... seems to me they could use it in reference to the way they feel about Murray abandoning them.
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by step0nmi » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 pm

i agree with ami on this one ;) they are probably going to try and do something that continues from the last season...they just can't go to totally new things
step0nmi

by duttle » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 pm

step0nmi wrote:i agree with ami on this one ;) they are probably going to try and do something that continues from the last season...they just can't go to totally new things

I could see them immediately going into new things with very little reference to the prior season's finale, however...

Amily wrote:I voted for Hurt Feelings... seems to me they could use it in reference to the way they feel about Murray abandoning them.

this makes sense.
duttle
Lost but happy at sea

by Amily » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:08 am

duttle wrote:I could see them immediately going into new things with very little reference to the prior season's final

I've considered this as well.
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by boomqueen » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:58 am

duttle wrote:
*boom-queen* wrote:it was either a completely different brand new song....hurt feelings

Huh?

i meant to say OR hurt feelings...sorry for the confusion
boomqueen
You don't have to be a prostitute

by sharona65 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:39 pm

i went with "something completely different".....i think they'll hit us with a surprise to start, cuz...well, that's what they do. and they do it well!
sharona65

by christi » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 pm

I don't really know what they have in store for us. I just know that it will be great. I voted for hurt feelings just because of they way the last episode ended.
christi
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

Return to Polls