Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Would You Rather...

Ever wonder what others think? Start a poll!

by rokkers » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 pm


christi wrote:I'm so jealous of everyone that has seen them live. I want to see them live soooo bad.


Me too :(
rokkers
My shadow played a bass clarinet
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

by rhymenocerous » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:42 pm

I chose to see a taping of the show, as I have a feeling that this will be the last season for them but they will continue to tour in the future. Also, seeing their creative process and outtakes done live would be awesome!!!
rhymenocerous
 

by rokkers » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:32 pm

:D I chose taping too. Because I'd get a bit of everything, and get to meet them afterwards. 'd get to see them act, and sing (mime?) and meet them :)

nd tim, your point is very good!
rokkers
My shadow played a bass clarinet
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

by hellomyfriend » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 pm


Ukulady wrote: ... (mime?) ...



I'd pay top dollar to see Bret mime. ;D
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by rokkers » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:
Ukulady wrote: ... (mime?) ...



I'd pay top dollar to see Bret mime. ;D


Hahah I know you would! He already has the stripy shirts for it ;)
rokkers
My shadow played a bass clarinet
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

by gezyka » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:13 pm

D. All of the above!

haha...but I really chose to see them live. I think a taping would be best, but I'd worry they'd keep having to redo things 'cause of the stupid laughing girl in the audience. :P

Don't think I'd want to run into them into the street...would NOT be able to compose myself and would probably end up acting regrettably... OR (most likely) I'd be too shy and freak out/run away. ;)
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by hellomyfriend » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:19 pm


gezyka wrote:... I think a taping would be best, but I'd worry they'd keep having to redo things 'cause of the stupid laughing girl in the audience. ...



Sorry about that. :P
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by thedistantfuture » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:41 pm

The last one...since I've already done the 1st one.
And in the last one I can ask them if they want to join me for coffee...(well,not really,I wouldn't get past the 'Uhhhhhhhhhhhh............')
thedistantfuture
 

by rokkers » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:50 pm


thedistantfuture wrote:The last one...since I've already done the 1st one.
And in the last one I can ask them if they want to join me for coffee...(well,not really,I wouldn't get past the 'Uhhhhhhhhhhhh............')


And coffee is code for....
rokkers
My shadow played a bass clarinet
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

by gezyka » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:44 am


hellomyfriend wrote:
gezyka wrote:... I think a taping would be best, but I'd worry they'd keep having to redo things 'cause of the stupid laughing girl in the audience. ...



Sorry about that. :P


haha :P ok, correction: I'd worry they'd keep having to redo things 'cause of the stupid laughing girlS in the audience. ;)
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by thedistantfuture » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:55 am


Ukulady wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:The last one...since I've already done the 1st one.
And in the last one I can ask them if they want to join me for coffee...(well,not really,I wouldn't get past the 'Uhhhhhhhhhhhh............')


And coffee is code for....

Do you really have to ask? :P
thedistantfuture
 

by earthintruder » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm

I chose seeing them on the street, even though I would make such an ass of myself out of sheer over-stimulated excitement. I'd talk way too loudly and say inappropriate things but I always have my camera so I'd get pictures. And my phone so I could call everyone I know and tell them.

I might even get them to say hi to my mom.
earthintruder
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Athens, GA

by sally » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

I chose live. Because...dangit! when it happens again I WILL be on the front row w/ some flighties.
*~I don't think that's right, but I don't know enough about stars to dispute it.~*
User avatar
sally
Bowie's in space
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Chicago, IL

by gezyka » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 am


sally wrote:I chose live. Because...dangit! when it happens again I WILL be on the front row w/ some flighties.

[image] [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

Previous

Return to Polls