Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project

Share your fan art here.

by peterpan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 am

This made me so happy [image] [image] [image]

You guys are amazing for making these, and they clearly think you are too! [image] [image] [image]
peterpan
Turning white clouds grey
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 12:52 pm

by sheila » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 am

Every time a Flighty squees, an angel gets its wings!!!

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
sheila
Way less focused than squirrels
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: in the sky with diamonds

by Katie » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:02 am

I wish I had a picture of the little labels we ironed on the backs of the quilts. They said, "Made for [name] in 2009 with lots of love by the Flighties of fotcmb.com" [image]

I would like to pretend that Jemaine referred to his quilt's label in order to caption the photo "The Flighties". I would also like to pretend that it was very easy to refer to the quilt's label because the quilt was wrapped around him at the time. [image]
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by sheila » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 am

awwwwwww that is so sweet, katie!!! now that is what i am imagining! [image]













(except my thoughts aren't nearly as pure as yours... and they mostly involve bret lying nekkid on the quilt as if it were a bearskin rug)
sheila
Way less focused than squirrels
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: in the sky with diamonds

by gezyka » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm


sheila wrote:
Every time a Flighty squees, an angel
a Conchord gets its his wings!!!

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

[image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by gezyka » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm


Katie wrote:I wish I had a picture of the little labels we ironed on the backs of the quilts. They said, "Made for [name] in 2009 with lots of love by the Flighties of fotcmb.com" [image]

I would like to pretend that Jemaine referred to his quilt's label in order to caption the photo "The Flighties". I would also like to pretend that it was very easy to refer to the quilt's label because the quilt was wrapped around him at the time. [image]

Do you still have the images on your computer?

I would like to participate in this pretend scenario. [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by Katie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm


gezyka wrote:
Katie wrote:I wish I had a picture of the little labels we ironed on the backs of the quilts. They said, "Made for [name] in 2009 with lots of love by the Flighties of fotcmb.com" [image]

I would like to pretend that Jemaine referred to his quilt's label in order to caption the photo "The Flighties". I would also like to pretend that it was very easy to refer to the quilt's label because the quilt was wrapped around him at the time. [image]

Do you still have the images on your computer?

I would like to participate in this pretend scenario. [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

I might have them at home. I'll try to remember to look tonight. [image]
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by sally » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 pm


Katie wrote:
gezyka wrote:
Do you still have the images on your computer?

I would like to participate in this pretend scenario. [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

I might have them at home. I'll try to remember to look tonight. [image]


[image]
*~I don't think that's right, but I don't know enough about stars to dispute it.~*
User avatar
sally
Bowie's in space
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Chicago, IL

by paranoidandroid » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:26 am

I IZ HAPPEE MUCH. NO REMEMBER SPEAK REAL WORDS NOW.
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:35 pm

by earthintruder » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 am


murrayland wrote:
Looking at those incredible quilts now, I'm sad that I didn't participate in that. I'm an artistic person and I should have. I'm disappointed in my self.

The cute video with Jemaine seeing the individuality and thought that you guys put into this one of a kind project.. Well, that just made me proud to know you. Knowing that a part of this little community, founded in FotC love, touched their hearts and their warm sleepy selves...


I know! I had been ill most of the spring, but jeez, I will be on board any creative idea you all generate in the future. And it is one of the most lovely ideas I've seen! Really great work. Yay! [image]


I wish I'd done it, too. Or at least made them something. I just couldn't think of anything... I could've painted them another picture (or at least Jemaine, I still can't get Bret's face quite right) but honestly, they've probably got a bazillion of those...

It would've really warmed my heart to know I made Jemaine smile. Bret, too, but I don't think I scared him too badly... I stared at Jem like I wanted to eat him alive and he saw that look in my eyes. I mean, I probably wouldn't do it again, you know, if I got another chance, but still...

I'm really proud of all you guys. This is something truly amazing and it's a testament to how wonderful those guys are that they inspire the kind of love it takes to do something like this. People can say they "love" other celebrities all they want to but Bret and Jemaine give us a reason.
earthintruder
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Athens, GA

by Katie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:09 am


gezyka wrote: He looked at us, squinted his eyes, and said, "I know you guys..." (or maybe "haven't I seen you guys before?") [image] Then Courtney asked, "Do you remember which shows?" [size=133]He paused, and then said, "Quilts!" [image] [image] [image] Then he pointed at Courtney and said, "Courtney." and me and said, "Jessica." because "You post comments on our myspace!" Us: giggle, giggle, giggle! Him: "....like every day!" [image] [image] [image]

Oh, Jemaine! [image] [image] [image] [/size]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by sheila » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:10 am


Katie wrote:
gezyka wrote: He looked at us, squinted his eyes, and said, "I know you guys..." (or maybe "haven't I seen you guys before?") [image] Then Courtney asked, "Do you remember which shows?" [size=133]He paused, and then said, "Quilts!" [image] [image] [image] Then he pointed at Courtney and said, "Courtney." and me and said, "Jessica." because "You post comments on our myspace!" Us: giggle, giggle, giggle! Him: "....like every day!" [image] [image] [image]

Oh, Jemaine! [image] [image] [image] [/size]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]



[image] [image] [image]
sheila
Way less focused than squirrels
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: in the sky with diamonds

by gezyka » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 pm

New fancy pictures:

[image]

[image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by chrissycubana » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 am


gezyka wrote:
New fancy pictures:

[image]

[image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


omg - i just realized that the quilts are hanging up on a wall or something... i wonder if that's their permanent home...


the pictures of all the fan art are just gorgeous.

bret + jemaine are just so wonderful to us all.


[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


Image


"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
User avatar
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady
 
Posts: 6366
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

by mcdoofus » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:07 am


chrissycubana wrote:
gezyka wrote:
New fancy pictures:

[image]

[image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


omg - i just realized that the quilts are hanging up on a wall or something... i wonder if that's their permanent home...


the pictures of all the fan art are just gorgeous.

bret + jemaine are just so wonderful to us all.


[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]




Aw, I know. I didn't even take part of that particular project and it makes me feel all...squishy. [image]
mcdoofus
I like to rock the party!
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:42 am
Location: Chicago

PreviousNext

Return to That's Really Arty

cron