Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Hello!

Taika Cohen and Taika Waititi, one and the same overachiever extraordinaire.

by W1lderperson » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi
I'm from New Zealand. I'm a big fan of the Conchords. But I'm especially interested in Taika Waititi - in fact I hope to write a book about him. He and Jemaine have a long history together and I really want to find out some more about that. Tbh, I haven't participated in a fan site before, so I'm not quite sure about the protocols. I might want to pick some of your brains - i hope that's okay? I was drawn here by searching for info about Taika and now "konei ahau i" (here I am). Hoping you can help. :)
W1lderperson
I'm making a lasagne... for one

by Amily » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 am

Hi, welcome! #wave#

Please let us know what we can help with and we will do our best to help out. :)
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by W1lderperson » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm

Does anyone know much about Taika's family background? Seems to be a bit of a mystery.
W1lderperson
I'm making a lasagne... for one

by emira » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm

W1lderperson wrote:Does anyone know much about Taika's family background? Seems to be a bit of a mystery.

It's no mistery at all since Taika talked about his background while promoting BOY, but we tend to not to discuss anyone's personal life here. But anyway, you can find on the internet that his mum is Jewish and his dad was Maori from Te-Whānau-ā-Apanui tribe.
emira
You can't break this heart...

Return to Taika Waititi