Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

BOY

Taika Cohen and Taika Waititi, one and the same overachiever extraordinaire.

BOY

by Amily » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 am

BOY (2010)

Synopsis:

Taika Waititi's second feature revolves around an imaginative 11-year-old East Coast boy trying to make sense of his world - and the return of his just-out-of-jail father (played by Waititi). Intended as a "painful comedy of growing up", Boy was inspired by his Oscar-nominated short Two Cars, One Night and mixes poignancy with trademark whimsy and visual inventiveness. The film was shot in the Bay of Plenty area where Waititi partly grew up. Boy won Grand Prize in its section at the 2010 Berlin Film Festival, and within four weeks of its March 2010 release, had become the most successful Kiwi comedy released on its home soil.
NZ On Screen

Official Trailer #1
Official Trailer #2

http://www.boythemovie.co.nz/
http://boythefilm.com/
http://www.crazyhorses.co.nz/
https://twitter.com/boythemovie
BOY on IMDb
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by Amily » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:07 am

Page 15:

gezyka wrote:
... TAIKA WAITITI'S NEXT FILM - THE VOLCANO

Taika's new film is due to start shooting in two weeks. Tentatively titled The Volcano, it's set in Wainui, in the Bay of Plenty. He'd choppered into Auckland, especially for the occasion, straight from pre-production work they're doing down there.

"I say it's an extension of Two Cars One Night [his Oscar-nominated short film] but it's not really. It's actually pretty different. It's just the similarities - it's Maori kids growing up in the '80s in the Bay of Plenty. And it's set around the time that the Thriller music video came out. So that sort of sets the tone. So a lot of '80s… Maori kids, and just growing up. Growing pains." ...

Source: http://www.flicks.co.nz/news/flicks-has-a-quick-chat-with-taika-waititi-and-niki-caro/
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by Amily » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 am

Page 16:

gezyka wrote:
Two Youngsters Cast For New Taika Waititi Film

Contributor:
Voxy News Engine Voxy News Engine
Thursday, 2 April, 2009 - 19:20

Auckland, April 2 NZPA - Two youngsters have been selected to star in the new feature of an Oscar-nominated New Zealand filmmaker.

James Rolleston and Te Aho Eketone Whitu have been cast to star as brothers in The Volcano, following auditions throughout the Bay of Plenty and Eastland regions.

They will play Boy and Rocky, brothers trying to find their potential in the shadow of their larger than life father, Alamein.

The Volcano is written and directed by Taika Waititi, who earned an Oscar nomination for best short film for Two Cars, One Night.

Since then he has directed his first feature, Eagle vs Shark, and he also four episodes from the two Flight Of The Conchords television series.

Waititi has been a friend for some years of Flight Of The Conchords duo Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement, and Clement was one of the stars of Eagle vs Shark.

Shooting for The Volcano has begun in and around Raukokore and Waihau Bay on the East Coast, an area where Waititi grew up. It is the same setting used for Two Cars, One Night, the inspiration behind this feature.

The Volcano script had been selected for the 2005 Sundance writers lab.

Shooting is due to finish in May.

Source: http://www.voxy.co.nz/entertainment/two-youngsters-cast-new-taika-waititi-film/5/11418

Page 18:

gezyka wrote:
Shooting Stars With Taika Waititi
A First Look At ‘The Volcano’ (Working Title)

Monday, 25 May 2009, 1:23 pm
For Immediate Release – Monday 25th May 2009

[image]
Te Aho Eketone- Whitu (8), James Rolleston (11), Taika Waititi

Principle photography for THE VOLCANO, written and directed by Taika Waititi, has wrapped in beautiful Waihau Bay and post production is now underway in Auckland.

This is the first image released from the film and introduces the three stars – James Rolleston, Te Aho Eketone-Whitu and Taika Waititi. The two boys play brothers Boy and Rocky, who are trying to find their potential whilst living in the shadow of their larger-than-life father Alamein, played by Waititi.

Waititi is already a seasoned actor of film (Scarfies, Snakeskin), theatre and television, but THE VOLCANO is the first acting venture for Rolleston and Eketone-Whitu. Eketone-Whitu (8), from the small town of Minginui near Rotorua, had just what was needed in the role of Rocky with his unusual mix of wary shyness and lively imagination. Rolleston (11), of Opotiki, was auditioned as an extra, but took on one of the lead roles in the final weeks before production began, surprising everyone with his sense of innocence yet depth of maturity.

Waititi has been involved in the film industry for many years, first as an actor, and more recently as a writer and director. Waititi also grew up in Waihau Bay, which provided much inspiration for THE VOLCANO. Set in the 1980’s, THE VOLCANO is a heart-breaking and hilarious coming-of-age story, and is inspired by Waititi’s short film Two Cars, One Night, which was nominated for an Oscar for Best Short Film in 2005. THE VOLCANO will be released through Transmission Films in the first quarter of 2010 and has been licensed for subsequent TV broadcast by Maori Television.

On shooting THE VOLCANO, Waititi comments, “It was a special experience taking my story home and making it with my friends and Whanau. The kids were great in their auditions, but their performances on set were groundbreaking. Nothing went wrong; the universe conspired to make this the most stress free shoot since River Queen. I’m still amazed nobody found out I’ve been winging it this whole time, I know absolutely nothing about film!”

*THE VOLCANO is financed by the NZ Film Fund, NZ Film Commission, Unison Films, NZ On Air, Maori Television Station and Te Mangai Paho.

Source: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU0905/S00327.htm

[image] [image] [image]

And:

[image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

murrayland wrote:That movie sounds like it will be absolutely magical.
I'm glad he claims to know nothing about film, I get tired of movies that feel like I've seen it all before, and a lot of E vs S felt fresh and unique to me.

awesome...
[image]

NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Page 19:

gezyka wrote:
MAORI FILMMAKERS FEATURING STRONGLY OVER YEAR

The development executive for the New Zealand Film Commission says Maori filmmakers are well poised to take advantage of an increased global interest in indigenous stories.

Hone Kouka says this is a factor behind a bumper year ahead for Maori film.

“Within the next year we’ve got feature films, Briar Grace Smith, her first feature, strength of water. Taika Waititi has just finished shooting his next feature, The Volcano, up the East Coast. And Michael Bennett from Rotorua has his first feature as well, Matariki, which was shot in South Auckland, so as Maori we are getting out there,” Mr Kouka says.

New technologies have allowed more Maori than ever to get involved in the film making process.

He says that was evident by the range of new talent who submitted their work for screening at the annual Wairoa Maori Film Festival held over the weekend.

Source: http://waatea.blogspot.com/2009/06/otimi-claims-police-pass-for-passports.html

[image] [image] [image]
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Page 20:

gezyka wrote:So remember this (from The Volcano)?

[image]

Taika's playing their dad. [image] [image]

http://www.flicks.co.nz/movie/the-volcano/
gezyka

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Page 27:

gezyka wrote:Some stills from the Volcano :D

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

emira wrote:To me, Taika is like a Maori Spike Lee. I love the way he portraits his New Zealand. Makes me really want to go there, like... right now.
[image]
gezyka

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Page 28:

gezyka wrote:
From The Volcano emerges Boy, a story of potential

Monday, 12 October 2009, 1:13 pm
Press Release: Transmission Films
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 12th October 2009

[image]
Click for big version.
James Rolleston - BOY

The year is 1984, and on the rural East Coast of New Zealand “Thriller” is changing kids’ lives. Inspired by the Oscar nominated Two Cars, One Night, BOY is the hilarious and heartfelt coming-of-age tale about heroes, magic and Michael Jackson.

When asked about the change from the working title, producer Ainsley Gardiner comments “As we cut the film the performance from the lead, James Rolleston, was just so simple and powerful, that it felt like it needed the same in a title. ‘Boy’ just says it like it is.”

Written and directed by Taika Waititi, BOY has just finished editing in Auckland. It was shot in beautiful Waihau Bay and sound post production is now underway in Wellington at Park Road Post.

Waititi’s childhood in Waihau Bay provided much inspiration for BOY. On delivering the final cut of BOY Waititi comments, “I’m looking forward to showing my whanau what they helped to create. I don’t think they really knew what I did before that, even now, I’m not sure if they really know what they’ve done.”

BOY is the debut feature for James Rolleston and Te Aho Eketone-Whitu.

Rolleston (11) is Boy, a dreamer who loves Michael Jackson and lives with his brother Rocky, and a tribe of deserted cousins and his Nan. Eketone-Whitu (8), plays Rocky who spends his days being weird, hanging out with his dead mother at the cemetery and working on controlling his magic powers, the ones that he believes put Mum there.

Boy’s other hero, his father, Alamein (Waititi) is the subject of Boy’s fantasies, and he imagines him a deep sea diver, war hero and a close relation of Michael Jackson (he can even dance like him). In reality he’s ‘in the can for robbery’.

BOY will be released through Transmission Films on April 1st of 2010 - Summer, girls, drugs, gangs…it’s not easy being 11.

*BOY is financed by the NZ Film Fund, NZ Film Commission, Unison Films, NZ On Air, Maori Television Station and Te Mangai Paho.

Source: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU0910/S00192.htm

Wow, title change! And that boy looks like a young Taika. [image]

:o Please let there be Taika dancing. [image] [image] [image]

ADD:
gezyka wrote:By the way, why are they saying his next feature is called "Boy"? Shouldn't it be "The Volcano"? [image]

[image]

emira wrote:Volcano sounded better. I liked that title more than BOY. I hope it was Taika's idea, not the producers and it won't destroy the promotion :-/ . A good title is vital...

And yes, I'd love to see Taika dancing moonwalker [image] [image] .

Page 29:

gezyka wrote:
Eagle vs shark director Taika Waititi returns with coming-of-ager THE VOLCANO
Posted on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 21:10:48 GMT by: quietearth

"Summer, girls, beer, drugs, gangs … it’s not easy being eleven years old."

Inspired by his oscar nominated short Two Cars, One Night, which you can watch in full after the break. The Volcano is another aberrant coming of age story and seems to involve all the things we really love in film. Specifically, the dysfunctional.

When his father, Leon returns home after seven years, Boy must reconcile the fantasy dad he has created in his imagination with the reality of this strange, shadowy and volatile man. When Boy’s best friend - a nanny goat called Leaf – eats a bundle of cash that belongs to Leon, Boy knows he’s in big trouble, trouble that will finally force him to relinquish his childhood fantasies and discover his true potential.

Source: http://www.quietearth.us/articles/2009/1....er-THE-VOL CANO

Has the father (Taika's character) gotten a name change too? Previous articles refer to him as Alamein, not Leon. Then again, this one is still calling the movie by its working title...

emira wrote:Yeah, it's really confusing. But I guess, as they say themselves, "We're fans first, journalists second." Someone in the comments posted the info about the change.

And [image] I finally got to see Two Cars One Night [image]
gezyka

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Page 29:

gezyka wrote:
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

([image] )

emira wrote:I love the eyes [image]

gezyka wrote:

[image]

Is the actor sitting rear right the same one who played Mason in EvS?

I think it's the best one of the set. Very manly. Are they doing no. 1?

[image]

gezyka wrote:
emira wrote:Is the actor sitting rear right the same one who played Mason in EvS?

It looks like it could be! :D

I think it's the best one of the set. Very manly. Are they doing no. 1?

I wondered the SAME thing! [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
gezyka

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Page 30:

gezyka wrote:
In the Driver's seat: Taika Waititi
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 8:21a.m.

[image]

In the Driver’s seat today is acclaimed film maker Taika Waititi, known for his short film “Two cars one night” and first feature film “Eagle vs. Shark”.

Mr Waititi is in the final stages of his second feature film called “Boy”, inspired by his own childhood family at Waihau Bay on the East Cape.

Sometimes known as Waititi, sometimes known as Cohen; Mr Waititi talks with Sunrise about his career and new film.
[size=133]
Click here to watch.
[/size]

Source

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

Could someone please capture the video and make many gifs? [image] [image] [image]

sargifster wrote:I don't know about the gifs. Which bits?

But have the video anyway:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KS7PY87M

:)

EDIT: The link to download keeps being temporarily unavailable. If it doesn't behave itself later, I'll redo the upload.

gezyka wrote:Anything...especially like at the beginning when he was "trying to get reception". [image] So yeah, whenever he's moving about a lot. ;D

[image] [image] [image]

chrissycubana wrote:he kinda reminds me of george clooney in that interview... i'm not sure why, exactly... but he does.

hope that's alright [image]

helgecko wrote:I [image] Taika. That was such a great interview. "I come from a broken home!!" [image]
Oh, and I love that they included the footage of him at the Oscars!! I'd heard about it but not seen it. What a legend [image]

BOY looks fantastic, I can't wait to see it :)

luckym wrote:[image]

[image]

I wish the video was better quality. :-/

Slightly better quality if you want it. :)

[image] [image] [image]

gezyka

BOY

by gezyka » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Page 31:

emira wrote:Did we know who's making the soundtrack?

cross-posting from The Phoenix Foundation thread:

phoenixfound: In the mix for Boy..playing Town Hall tonight. Busy busy busy. The movie is AMAZING!

Working with Taika again [image] [image] [image] [image]

Am I right? [image]

gezyka wrote:
The Sundance 2010 Competition Lineup is Here!
Written by Kyle Buchanan | 02 Dec 2009, 1:00 PM

The state of independent film may be shaky right now, but still, all eyes are on today’s announcement of the competition films at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival. With good reason, too — the fest is still the place to go for exciting new premieres that could transform a moviegoer at the very least and, at the most, shape an entire cinematic year. Will one of these films follow in the paths of former Sundance sensations like Precious or Little Miss Sunshine? In January, we’ll have our first inklings.

There are still plenty of movies yet to be announced in the coming days (including those in the Premieres, Spectrum, New Frontier and Park City at Midnight Sections), but for now, here’s our competition lineup:

WORLD CINEMA NARRATIVE COMPETITION
This year’s 14 films were selected from 1,022 international narrative feature submissions. ...

Boy / New Zealand (Director and screenwriter: Taika Waititi)—When his father returns home after many years away, 11-year-old Boy and his little brother Rocky must reconcile reality with the fantasy dad they created in their imagination. Cast: Taika Waititi, James Rolleston, Te Aho Eketone. World Premiere ...

Source (and complete list)

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

gezyka wrote:The story from 3 News:

Taika Waititi film selected for Sundance
Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:26a.m.

Taika Waititi’s latest feature film, Boy, has been selected in competition at the Sundance Film Festival.

The festival is held in and around Park City, Utah each January and widely regarded as the premiere US showcase for American and international independent film.

This year 14 films were selected from 1,022 worldwide submissions for Sundance’s World Cinema Dramatic Competition.

Inspired by Waititi’s short Two Cars, One Night, which was nominated for an Oscar, Boy is the hilarious and heartfelt coming-of-age tale about heroes, magic and Michael Jackson. Written and directed by Waititi, the film was shot in his childhood home town of Waihau Bay on the East Coast of New Zealand.

Boy is the debut feature for James Rolleston as 11-year-old Boy and Te Aho Eketone-Whitu as his younger brother Rocky. Waititi plays their father Alamein, who is the subject of Boy’s fantasies and whom he imagines as a deep sea diver, war hero, rugby legend and close relative of Michael Jackson.

In reality Alamein is an inept, wannabe gangster who has been in jail for robbery.

Waititi’s short film Two Cars, One Night and debut feature Eagle vs Shark both premiered to acclaim at Sundance Film Festivals.

“It is very special to me that Boy has been selected to screen at Sundance," says Waititi.

"I have a long connection with the Sundance Institute and Festival and to take this Sunny East Coast NZ film to play in the snowy mountains of Park City, Utah is pretty awesome.”

Taika Waititi will attend Sundance as a guest of the Festival. James Rolleston will also attend along with producers Ainsley Gardiner, Cliff Curtis and Emanuel Michael.

[size=133]Click to watch video.
[/size]

Source: http://www.3news.co.nz/Taika-Waititi-film-selected-for-Sundance/tabid/418/articleID/132476/cat/55/Default.aspx

I wanna go! [image] [image]

And omg...can someone make a gif of when he does that wiggle in the clip? [image] [image]

[image]
gezyka

BOY

by Amily » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:20 am

Page 33:

gezyka wrote:Synopsis of BOY from its Sundance listing:

It’s 1984, and Michael Jackson is king—even in Waihau Bay, New Zealand. Here we meet Boy, an 11-year-old who lives on a farm with his gran, a goat, and his younger brother, Rocky (who thinks he has magic powers). Shortly after Gran leaves for a week, Boy’s father, Alamein, appears out of the blue. Having imagined a heroic version of his father during his absence, Boy comes face to face with the real version—an incompetent hoodlum who has returned to find a bag of money he buried years before. This is where the goat enters.

Inspired by his Oscar-nominated short, Two Cars, One Night, Taika Waititi offers a charming, funny, and earnest coming-of-age story where everybody has some coming of age to do—particularly Alamein (affably played by Waititi himself). Never short on humor, Waititi’s story is ultimately about three boys (one grown) reconciling fantasy with reality.

http://sundance.bside.com/2010/films/boy_sundance2010

It premieres on January 22 at 6:00PM in Park City's Egyptian Theatre. [image]
(all screenings)

gezyka wrote:I've been checking IMDb periodically to see if BOY has been added, and it's finally there!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1560139/

[image]

gezyka wrote:We need this here.

[image]

[image] [image] [image]

NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by Amily » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 am

Page 34:

gezyka wrote:
European Premiere In Berlin For Taika Waititi's Boy
Contributor: Voxy News Engine Voxy News Engine
Friday, 18 December, 2009 - 09:47

Taika Waititi's latest feature film, BOY, has been selected in competition at the prestigious 60th Berlin International Film Festival, which will be held from February 11th - 21st.

The film will screen in the Generation programme of the Festival and will be judged by two juries: a young person's jury which awards the prestigious Crystal Bear to the best feature film in the programme, and an international expert jury which awards a cash prize to the best feature film in the programme.

Inspired by Waititi's Oscar nominated short Two Cars, One Night, BOY is the hilarious and heartfelt coming-of-age tale about heroes, magic and Michael Jackson. Written and directed by Waititi, the film was shot in his childhood home town of Waihau Bay on the East Coast of New Zealand. BOY is the debut feature for James Rolleston as 11 year old Boy and Te Aho Eketone-Whitu as his younger brother Rocky. Waititi plays their father Alamein, who is the subject of Boy's fantasies and whom he imagines as a deep sea diver, war hero, rugby legend and close relative of Michael Jackson. In reality Alamein is an inept, wannabe gangster who has been in jail for robbery.

Waititi's short films Two Cars, One Night and Tama Tu, and his debut feature Eagle vs Shark have all screened to acclaim at the Festival. Two Cars, One Night was awarded the Panorama Short Film Award in 2004 and Tama Tu received the Special Jury Prize in 2005.

Taika Waititi and James Rolleston will both travel to Berlin as guests of the Festival. Producer Ainsley Gardiner will also attend.

BOY is financed by the New Zealand Film Fund, NZ Film Commission, Unison Films, NZ On Air, Maori Television Station and Te Mangai Paho. NZ Film, the sales arm of the NZFC, is handling world sales of the film.

BOY will be released in NZ through Transmission Films.

Source

#cheer# #cheer# #cheer#

gezyka wrote:This is what torture looks like:

http://www.boythemovie.co.nz/trailer.html

#cry#

gezyka wrote:
nzonscreen: Poi E - song from Taika Waititi's new movie BOY -original 1983 music vid: http://bit.ly/8Epu8V check out the breakdancing MJ guy!

haha! The breakdancing guy looks like Taika! #rofl#

emira wrote:
gezyka wrote:
haha! The breakdancing guy looks like Taika! #rofl#

I found this some time ago in October #lol#

New Zealand - Land of the Sexy

And about the trailer... let's be patient, girls... you know it's coming to us too...

gezyka wrote:
gezyka wrote:This is what torture looks like:

http://www.boythemovie.co.nz/trailer.html

#cry#

from Felty #blowkiss#

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=250l9pe&s=6

#squee# #squee# #squee#

ADD: better version! http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=eb5vdy&s=6 #aziz#

Just to be safe: Please do not publicly post the link to the trailer outside of this board (i.e. twitter, other boards, etc).

I'm not sure why the trailer is only available to NZ right now, but it may be due to copyright issues.

/paranoia

Thanks! :)

accordions wrote:ADORABLE! I'm so excited for the film now!
Thank you Felty #love3#

onlyalways wrote:That trailer just made me oh so giddy. #aziz#

Jessica, ready to go to Sundance next?
;D

ADD: Even though I was half joking, it's in January. :( ( #excited# )

gezyka wrote:
onlyalways wrote:Jessica, ready to go to Sundance next? ;D

ADD: Even though I was half joking, it's in January. :( ( #excited# )

Yeeaahh...I actually did look into it, and even if I could go, it's $$$$$$. Fantastic Fest is like the Dollar Store. #haha#

gezyka wrote:OMG. How did I miss this? #fit#

#ded#
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by Amily » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 am

Page 35:

onlyalways wrote:
gezyka wrote:
Yeeaahh...I actually did look into it, and even if I could go, it's $$$$$$. Fantastic Fest is like the Dollar Store. [image]

[image]

Yea, I just checked it out too. [image] Fantastic fest is the ginger-haired step child.

Gingers [image] [image] [image]

emira wrote:
gezyka wrote:OMG. How did I miss this? [image]

[image]

How could we know???

[image] [image] [image] [image]

I've just signed up to the gang [image] . I can easily imagine Taika as a child, because I don't think he has changed since then. I'm [image] after seeing the trailer (Felty [image] ). I've expected to see more drama, but this is waaaay much better [image] .

Taika [image]

laura wrote:That was great!!!

(I'm making gifs [image] )

[image]

laura wrote:
[image]

[image] [image] [image]

laura wrote:
[image]

[image]

laura wrote:
[image]

laura wrote:
[image]

[image] [image] [image]

laura wrote:
[image]

[image]
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by Amily » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 am

Page 36:

laura wrote:Nearly done [image]

[image]

laura wrote:
[image]

gezyka wrote:Also, here is a link to the trailer that is at least US-friendly: http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/12/21/watch-the-trailer-for-taika-waititis-new-sundance-film-boy/

You can share this one. [image]

laura wrote:Last ones tonight :D

[image]

[image]

gezyka wrote:
gezyka wrote:
It looks like it could be! :D

I just remembered this (thanks to the Crazy Horses vids) and checked on imdb even though it definitely looks like him.

It is! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1959207/ :D

NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

BOY

by Amily » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 am

Page 37:

laura wrote:
wmniwoman wrote:OMG!! I HAVE to be in this gang!!! #rofl#
and I have some riquists
can someone gif the spoon throw #love3# , the rugby punch #six# , and the kitten pose #inlove#
please? #shy#

I hope these are ok #aziz#

gezyka wrote:Big pictures!!!

#ded#
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

Next

Return to Taika Waititi