Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Aziz Ansari

Rhys, Kristen, Arj, Taika, Nigel, The Phoenix Foundation, Eugene, Demetri, Aziz and more.

by onlyalways » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Katie wrote:...where I noticed that he posted a link to the crappy quality video I took on my phone of Tom Haverford making a puppy talk in a southern accent. For some reason it's mildly exciting to me that Aziz linked my video, even though it's just a clip from his own show. #haha#

No no no that is amazing and awesome and if that were me one of the highlights of my life.

#buttrock# #notworthy#

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by luckym » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

I saw Aziz on the 30 Minutes or Less panel at SDCC yesterday - he was hilarious! At one point he said that there had just been a secret screening of the first 15 minutes of The Dark Knight Rises in a different room, and pretty much all of the 7,500 nerds in our room had mini heart attacks because they hadn't heard about it and thought they had missed it. Then Aziz was like "Oh, yeah. It was at the end of the Inception 2 screening! Didn't you guys hear?" and then the whole room calmed down and started laughing when they realized he was joking. He really knows how to scare geeks! #rofl# #love3#
luckym
I'll nibble chips off your hips

by onlyalways » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 am

luckym wrote:I saw Aziz on the 30 Minutes or Less panel at SDCC yesterday - he was hilarious! At one point he said that there had just been a secret screening of the first 15 minutes of The Dark Knight Rises in a different room, and pretty much all of the 7,500 nerds in our room had mini heart attacks because they hadn't heard about it and thought they had missed it. Then Aziz was like "Oh, yeah. It was at the end of the Inception 2 screening! Didn't you guys hear?" and then the whole room calmed down and started laughing when they realized he was joking. He really knows how to scare geeks! #rofl# #love3#

Oh god that is great. #lol# #lol# #lol#

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by onlyalways » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:00 pm

I went to an advanced screening of 30 Minutes or Less tonight! #aziz# (<--- Very appropriate smiley to use. ;D ) I had some expectations since I love Aziz and Jesse and I enjoyed the trailer, and for me the movie really delivered. It was just a great, fun, fluffy, summer comedy. Reminded me a bit of Pineapple Express, in a way that it's an R-Rated comedy/action where two buddies get into some shenanigans. (Or maybe that's just because Danny McBride was in both. #idea#)

Definitely a #thumbsup# for me. It's been a while since I've laughed that much in the theater.

And obviously the Aziz and Jesse scenes were the best. They really worked well together. #love3#

#aziz# #blowkiss# #nervous# #blowkiss#

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by emira » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 pm

#excited# #excited# #excited# #excited# #excited#

onlyalways wrote: #aziz# #blowkiss# #nervous# #blowkiss#

I love the smiley for Jesse #lol#
emira
You can't break this heart...

by markstylo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:16 am

oh, thanks so much for publishing this topu=is! http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/azis-ansari-essay-smile-immediately has an essay about Aziz Ansari!
markstylo
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Previous

Return to Conchordian Cohorts