Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

James Bobin

Rhys, Kristen, Arj, Taika, Nigel, The Phoenix Foundation, Eugene, Demetri, Aziz and more.

by hellomyfriend » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 pm

:)
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by gezyka » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm

gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

by thedistantfuture » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm

I've always wondered why there wasn't a James thread yet.

Good idea Nik ;D
thedistantfuture

by drunkagain » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:23 am

[image]

[image]
drunkagain
The day time of the night

by Amily » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Yay! :)
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by thedistantfuture » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:20 pm

LMFAO! Look at that picture of Horatio Cane in the first picture and then look at the 2nd picture. I nearly died laughing.
thedistantfuture

by chickenkarma » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:25 am

thedistantfuture wrote:LMFAO! Look at that picture of Horatio Cane in the first picture and then look at the 2nd picture. I nearly died laughing.

Dude it took me sooo fluppin long to figure out what the hell you were talking about....HAHAHA

But I figured it out and once I did I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't wake everyone up. LMAO!

That was great XD
chickenkarma
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by drunkagain » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 pm

According to this blog, James will be on NPR's Fresh Air program tomorrow.
There's no mention on the NPR site, but according to the program stream schedule, Fresh Air streams 6-7pm U.S. Eastern Time.

source: http://dancedivam.blogspot.com/2009/01/flight-of-conchords-interview-on-cnn.html
drunkagain
The day time of the night

by flippintalene7 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 pm

chickenkarma wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:LMFAO! Look at that picture of Horatio Cane in the first picture and then look at the 2nd picture. I nearly died laughing.

Dude it took me sooo fluppin long to figure out what the hell you were talking about....HAHAHA

But I figured it out and once I did I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't wake everyone up. LMAO!

That was great XD

[image]

omg, same here. lol Haley. how do you catch these subtle things? lol. but thank you for noticing, because that made me laugh too.
flippintalene7
Let's boom the boom

by thedistantfuture » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm

[image] Sorry,I notice weird things. It's still making me laugh.
thedistantfuture

by gezyka » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 pm

drunkagain wrote:According to this blog, James will be on NPR's Fresh Air program tomorrow.
There's no mention on the NPR site, but according to the program stream schedule, Fresh Air streams 6-7pm U.S. Eastern Time.

source: http://dancedivam.blogspot.com/2009/01/flight-of-conchords-interview-on-cnn.html

Listen here!
gezyka

by giggletycoon » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 pm

gezyka wrote:
drunkagain wrote:According to this blog, James will be on NPR's Fresh Air program tomorrow.

Listen here!

Haha! A pretty good interview, but Terry Gross begins by getting Bret's name right, but pronouncing Jemaine's name as Jermaine. Then about halfway though, she gets Jemaine's name right, but starts calling Bret Brit!
giggletycoon

by hellomyfriend » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:27 pm

[image]
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by hellomyfriend » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:36 am

No one ever posts in James' thread. He should leak some nudes to increase his view count. :)

ALSO: Although I know the "s" possessive commonly rejects the second "s," I hate that custom with a fiery hot passion. Strunk and White agree with me. Why can't society? It's James's, dammit.
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by gezyka » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:48 pm

hellomyfriend wrote:No one ever posts in James' thread. He should leak some nudes to increase his view count. :)

ALSO: Although I know the "s" possessive commonly rejects the second "s," I hate that custom with a fiery hot passion. Strunk and White agree with me. Why can't society? It's James's, dammit.

[image] [image] [image]

I've conformed with society. :-[ But sometimes I'm so weirded out by it that I actually will write something like, "No one ever posts in the thread of James." [image]
gezyka

Next

Return to Conchordian Cohorts