Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Cut it out, Katie.

Please read the forum rules before making your first post. Thanks!

Moderators: onlyalways, sargifster, emira, Amily

by onlyalways » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 pm

gezyka wrote:
Katie wrote:Become my boyfriend, and you can come with me!*
*Boyfriend must pay his/her own way. But I will probably put out, so it will be worth it.

#rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #iheartu#


#rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #iheartu# #iheartu#

The traveling alone doesn't scare me so much, but going to a wedding alone kind of terrifies me. Weddings are awkward enough when I know lots of the other guests, but a wedding in a foreign country where I only know a handful of people? I am picturing myself in a corner not talking to anyone all night. #lol# OR, I could drink lots of wine and make out with a slutty man. #evilgrin#


#cheer# Wine and slutty men! #cheer#

...But I'd probably be awkwardly talking to no one and focusing more on my drink. #haha#


But go anyway!!!!!!!
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by chloe » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:48 pm

onlyalways wrote:
#cheer# Wine and slutty men! #cheer#


Ditto!! Hehe. .that slutty man post made me smile. :)
But yeah, if you can, go!
User avatar
chloe
The Unf! Fairy
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 pm

by Katie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:53 pm

chloe wrote:
onlyalways wrote:
#cheer# Wine and slutty men! #cheer#


Ditto!! Hehe. .that slutty man post made me smile. :)
But yeah, if you can, go!


I don't think I'm going to be able to go. :-\ It sucks, but I can hear my bank account sighing with relief. :P

Next year I resolve to go on some kind of adventure that may involve slutty men. #cheer#
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by gezyka » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Katie wrote:I don't think I'm going to be able to go. :-\ It sucks, but I can hear my bank account sighing with relief. :P

Next year I resolve to go on some kind of adventure that may involve slutty men. #cheer#

Aww. :( #hug#

But hooray! #evilgrin# #cheer#
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by Katie » Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm looking for a housemate again. A potential candidate is coming over in a bit, and he's a boy. Should be interesting! #haha#

Here is what compelled me to come here and post: I just spoke to him on the phone and he sounds EXACTLY like Owen (the dickhead I used to date). Like, disturbingly the same voice and inflection. Spooky! I just had to tell someone. :P
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by onlyalways » Tue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Katie wrote:I'm looking for a housemate again. A potential candidate is coming over in a bit, and he's a boy. Should be interesting! #haha#

Here is what compelled me to come here and post: I just spoke to him on the phone and he sounds EXACTLY like Owen (the dickhead I used to date). Like, disturbingly the same voice and inflection. Spooky! I just had to tell someone. :P


It better not actually be him! O_o
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by Katie » Tue May 03, 2011 6:35 pm

onlyalways wrote:
Katie wrote:I'm looking for a housemate again. A potential candidate is coming over in a bit, and he's a boy. Should be interesting! #haha#

Here is what compelled me to come here and post: I just spoke to him on the phone and he sounds EXACTLY like Owen (the dickhead I used to date). Like, disturbingly the same voice and inflection. Spooky! I just had to tell someone. :P


It better not actually be him! O_o

Haha! The real King of the Dicks lives in Seattle now. #thumbsup#
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by Amily » Tue May 03, 2011 6:36 pm

What's this guy's name? Did you ask?

Hope it's not him! That might would be weird. Image
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Katie » Tue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Amily wrote:What's this guy's name? Did you ask?

Hope it's not him! That might be weird. Image

His name is Rob. Phew!

I'm still super nervous, like it's a date or something. #lol#
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by onlyalways » Tue May 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Yay it's definitely not him creepin' in your business! #haha#

Katie wrote:
Amily wrote:What's this guy's name? Did you ask?

Hope it's not him! That might be weird. Image

His name is Rob. Phew!

I'm still super nervous, like it's a date or something. #lol#


I would be too. But at least he should be nervous too since he's the one that is actually looking for a place.
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by Katie » Tue May 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Definitely wasn't him! #haha# He's kind of hot. But not really my type, and has a girlfriend which is good because I don't want awkwardness. :P

He loves the place and is moving in this weekend. Money! #rofl#

Also, he says he cooks and is always fishing so he catches lots of seafood. YUM. #drool#
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by onlyalways » Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Katie wrote:Definitely wasn't him! #haha# He's kind of hot. But not really my type, and has a girlfriend which is good because I don't want awkwardness. :P

He loves the place and is moving in this weekend. Money! #rofl#

Also, he says he cooks and is always fishing so he catches lots of seafood. YUM. #drool#



Sounds perfect! #thumbsup# (Fresh seafood?! AWESOME.)
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7685
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by gezyka » Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 am

#cheer# #cheer# #cheer# Awesome! Especially since he's not Owen. #lol#

I've been looking at apartment and roommate listings because I want to leave this joint in June. #nervous#
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by Katie » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Katie wrote:Haha! The real King of the Dicks lives in Seattle now. #thumbsup#


Just reading through old threads and this is hilarious because I now live with the King of the Dicks, and have been dating him for four plus years, and we've talked about getting married, and he's going to see FOTC with me in St. Augustine. #rofl# #rofl# #rofl#

He's not king of the dicks anymore, he's my person. #love3# And Jessica met him when we were in Oregon at the same time last October!
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by caiknbake » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:09 pm

OMG that's wacky #rofl# How'd you two end up getting back together? How did he redeem his King-of-the-Dicks status? (if you don't mind sharing)
ImageImage
User avatar
caiknbake
PANTIES ON
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 am
Location: the daytime of the night

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Rules & Support

cron