Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Amoeba Music Live In-Store (official video)

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by hellomyfriend » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 am

Amily wrote:I think one of the cutest things in the world is how they make each other laugh in this. It's not something that we (I) have seen much of.

I want moreeeeee!!!! :D

Can you imagine a Flight of the Conchords tour documentary?! But we'd all burst into dust. Then there'd be no one left to squee about them on the internet. :P
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by christi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 am

This show is sooo great. Next best thing to seeing them live..which I haven't. :'( I totally swooned when Jemaine was talking about batteries....so adorable. I loved Albi....remembering in images...lol. But I think Robots was my favorite. It's so cute when they interrupt each other. LOVED IT. Can't say it enough.
christi
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

by lixxx » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am

i didn't know where to post this and i didn't think i needed to start a new thread about it so i will post it here.

So I get emails from Amoeba.com about the latest news. and in today's email they have announced their new calender is ready and they give them for free with purchase starting this weekend!
-------------------------------------------------------------
The 2009 Amoeba Calendars are coming! For the last few years, our calendar has become a holiday tradition featuring photos from some our favorite in-store performances from the past year, as well as a slew of interesting and eclectic musicians’ birthdates. The calendars are free with purchase at all Amoeba locations starting this weekend. Get yours soon while supplies last!
----------------------------------------------------------------

and i know they are gonna have a picture of FOTC in it cuz there is a picture of jem with his robots head on in the email i got.

[image]

so yeah, everyone who can, go to your nearest amoeba and get one!
Amoeba's are located in Hollywood, San Francisco, and Berkeley.

FYI: the calenders are pretty small. they are usually about the size of a sheet of paper when they are open.
lixxx
Banana Balls

Previous

Return to 2008 North American Tour