Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

August 2 - 1st National International NZ Day

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by thedistantfuture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 am

liverz wrote:AHHH! It took me like... an hour to get through all of the pages on the show! I LOVED ALL THE RECAPS! Made me sad and happy at the same time!!! AND GIDDY! AHH! I had the perfect outfit for the show and EVERYTHING. I'll just pretend I was there... with all your guys' stories, I felt like I was!!

And Irene!!! SO LUCKY! AHH! Those sheep were ADORABLE. Please make more and sell them to me. I want some for my dorm!!

Seriously, the show sounds more and more amazing!! I so wish I could have been there!!

Two weeks exactly until I move down to Fullerton... I'm crossing my fingers for more gigs before the sixy men folk fly off to NY!!

You local peeps will have to keep me posted!!! We should do an FOTC lunch!! ;D

*waves* Hi Olivia!
thedistantfuture

by thedistantfuture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 am

hellomyfriend wrote:^^^^ I have the same camera! :D

Camera twins! I am in love with it.
thedistantfuture

by thedistantfuture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 am

chickenkarma wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:Kind of cool/random...
Greg Johnson,who was also there on Friday randomly sent me this message when I added him on myspace the other day:
"Cheers Haley:
WE had great fun too..those boys are flipin hilarious
GJ

www.gregjohnsonmusic.com"

:)

ohmigosh that is supah cool XD
that is teh awesome!

Thanks Irene...but nothing is as awesome as your backstage story! ;D
thedistantfuture

by caiknbake » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 am

thedistantfuture wrote:
chickenkarma wrote:

ohmigosh that is supah cool XD
that is teh awesome!

i dunno, i think it's pretty awesome that greg johnson *recognized* you on myspace! ;D
ImageImage
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

by chickenkarma » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 am

caiknbake wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:

i dunno, i think it's pretty awesome that greg johnson *recognized* you on myspace! ;D

and i TOTALLY AGREE O_O
chickenkarma
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by liverz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am

*waves* Hi Olivia!

Hey Haley!! ;D

Thanks Irene...but nothing is as awesome as your backstage story!
i dunno, i think it's pretty awesome that greg johnson *recognized* you on myspace!

DITTO THAT! Amazing!! I would burst into dust if someone from a show I saw recognized me and added me on myspace!! (Arj? HAHA!)
liverz
Beneath a willow tree

by thedistantfuture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 pm

liverz wrote:
*waves* Hi Olivia!

Hey Haley!! ;D

i dunno, i think it's pretty awesome that greg johnson *recognized* you on myspace!

DITTO THAT! Amazing!! I would burst into dust if someone from a show I saw recognized me and added me on myspace!! (Arj? HAHA!)

Maybe it was Arj who added you and not vice versa :P
thedistantfuture

by thedistantfuture » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 pm

Thanks Irene/Caik. :) I really wish I lived by The Largo so I could hang out with you guys all the time. Alas,I'm not that cool. :P
thedistantfuture

by caiknbake » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:08 am

thedistantfuture wrote:Thanks Irene/Caik. :) I really wish I lived by The Largo so I could hang out with you guys all the time. Alas,I'm not that cool. :P

well, i don't really live by the largo, though i kinda wish i was closer, too....but you should definitely come out here so we can hang out more! :D but first you should go to ny to work on the second season ;)
ImageImage
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

by chickenkarma » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:32 am

caiknbake wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:Thanks Irene/Caik. :) I really wish I lived by The Largo so I could hang out with you guys all the time. Alas,I'm not that cool. :P

well, i don't really live by the largo, though i kinda wish i was closer, too....but you should definitely come out here so we can hang out more! :D but first you should go to ny to work on the second season ;)

what caitlin said ~_^
chickenkarma

by thedistantfuture » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:42 am

caiknbake wrote:

Well I'm moving by NY until January (maybe a little later) then looking at getting an apartment in Glendale or those whereabouts in early '09. ;)
thedistantfuture

by chickenkarma » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 pm

thedistantfuture wrote:
caiknbake wrote:

Well I'm moving by NY until January (maybe a little later) then looking at getting an apartment in Glendale or those whereabouts in early '09. ;)

=O!!!
AWESOME =DDD
chickenkarma

by thedistantfuture » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:58 pm

chickenkarma wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:

=O!!!
AWESOME =DDD

Yis,actually,yis! ;D ;D
thedistantfuture

by flippintalene7 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 pm

omg. so jealous of those of you that went! lol. but im glad everyone liked it! i loved listening to the audio of leggy blonde and might i add that Rhys was looking viry good that night. haha. sorry not everyone got to meet them...but we will have our chance! lol.
Irene, i LOVE your dolls of them!!!
flippintalene7
Let's boom the boom

by Katie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Welcome back, Talene! ;D
Katie
Totally Fine

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 North American Tour