Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Tuesdays show at Largo

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by thedistantfuture » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:50 pm


SheWolf wrote:I did a mini FOTC reality tour this weekend with a more extensive one planned in a couple of weeks with some other FOTC friends. Pix are not too exciting since Bret & Jemz aren't in them but ...

http://flickr.com/photos/shebearess/sets/72157606133486265/

The apartment, Murray's and Dave's places were easy to find & we stumbled upon the restaurant featured at the beginning of New Fans. The highlight for me though was standing on the corner where Sally broke up with Jemaine and thinking 'this place looks familiar' and then it was like AHA!

That's awesome...I'm going to do that in August when I go to NYC. ;)
thedistantfuture
 

by thedistantfuture » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:51 pm


lixxx wrote:

im very excited for the New Zealand day! ;D

Ditto that! If I can get tickets,that is. :P
thedistantfuture
 

by jj » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:45 am

Lurvely pics!! Lucky, lucky Leti. ;)

I must admit, the first thing I noticed was Jemaine's murse.

Is that weird?
jj
I'm making a lasagne... for one
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 1:54 am
Location: here, sometimes

by ines » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 am


jj wrote:Lurvely pics!! Lucky, lucky Leti. ;)

I must admit, the first thing I noticed was Jemaine's murse.

Is that weird?


I think it's funny how he has many MURSES...like a woman he can accesorize! ;D
ines
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:34 pm

by jj » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:28 am


ines wrote:
jj wrote:Lurvely pics!! Lucky, lucky Leti. ;)

I must admit, the first thing I noticed was Jemaine's murse.

Is that weird?


I think it's funny how he has many MURSES...like a woman he can accesorize! ;D



Ahhhhhhhahahahahaha!!!!! Too funny!!

He seems to have a large collection of tee-shirts . And that he possibly tries to coordinate his clothes.

"My red murse would provide my white ensemble with just the right punch of color!"
jj
I'm making a lasagne... for one
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 1:54 am
Location: here, sometimes

by SheWolf » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:28 am

He must have an entire closet of just t shirts and murses. I love how he color coordinates them. I like the idea of a man carrying a murse coz I hate carrying crap and he could keep my crap with his. I have an awesome around the body kind of messenger thingy (it's red leather Angela!) but I find it's kind of annoying because the strap lays between the boobs. Jem has no such issue.
SheWolf
Let's boom the boom
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 10:34 am
Location: Gettin hot by the refrigerator

by severine999 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:19 am


SheWolf wrote:He must have an entire closet of just t shirts and murses. I love how he color coordinates them. I like the idea of a man carrying a murse coz I hate carrying crap and he could keep my crap with his. I have an awesome around the body kind of messenger thingy (it's red leather Angela!) but I find it's kind of annoying because the strap lays between the boobs. Jem has no such issue.


About Jemaine's t-shirts and murses: yes, to all that's been previously mentioned. And hahahaha, Lori, on the red leather! You cheeky girl. And Jemaine would totally carry some stuff in his murse for his lady, should she occasionally be unwilling or unable to carry it on her own. I just know it.

Oh Jemaine.
severine999
 

by SheWolf » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

I just know Jem wouldn't mind carrying things for me. We could go shopping and I could shove my purchases in his bag. And when I needed to reapply my shiny chocolate lip gloss he'd get it out for me.
SheWolf
Let's boom the boom
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 10:34 am
Location: Gettin hot by the refrigerator

by joe1138 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:47 pm


thedistantfuture wrote:
joe1138 wrote:

Flippin' awesome! Can't wait for New Zealand day in August!

Did you get tickets yet?


I left a message of Largo's voicemail a few days ago so I should be all set for tickets.
joe1138
I'm making a lasagne... for one
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Southern California

by thedistantfuture » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:53 pm


joe1138 wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:
Did you get tickets yet?


I left a message of Largo's voicemail a few days ago so I should be all set for tickets.

Cool...yeah,I got mine. ;)
thedistantfuture
 

Previous

Return to 2008 North American Tour

cron