Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Tuesdays show at Largo

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by SheWolf » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 am

Holy crud those pix are amazing. You are a lucky girl Leti. Jemaine in all white :o and the new short do and beard :o
SheWolf
Let's boom the boom
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 10:34 am
Location: Gettin hot by the refrigerator

by kvanvalk » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:29 am

Great pictures - totally jealous!

Oh, Bret-y, there are no words... ;)
kvanvalk
Beneath a willow tree
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 am
Location: NYC

by SheWolf » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Who's looking at Bretty when there's a Jemaine bulge shot. Nice to know he's keeping that package all pretty for us to admire. ;)
SheWolf
Let's boom the boom
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 10:34 am
Location: Gettin hot by the refrigerator

by hellomyfriend » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:29 pm


SheWolf wrote:Who's looking at Bretty when there's a Jemaine bulge shot. Nice to know he's keeping that package all pretty for us to admire. ;)


Unfortunately, I'm immune to the powers of Jemaine's crotch. Still working on a remedy for Bret's eyes. :P
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by thedistantfuture » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm


SheWolf wrote:Who's looking at Bretty when there's a Jemaine bulge shot. Nice to know he's keeping that package all pretty for us to admire. ;)

My thoughts exactly. ;) I can't get over how hot that picture is.
thedistantfuture
 

by caiknbake » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 am


Fallon wrote:Jemaine is dressed as if he could be a nurse. Or an orderly at a mental hopsital...yes, commit me now, because I'm foaming at the mouth.


are you sixy nurses? ;)
ImageImage
User avatar
caiknbake
PANTIES ON
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 am
Location: the daytime of the night

by tanfastic » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 am

July 26 FOTC are at Largo w/a comic.
tanfastic
Let's boom the boom
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: so cal

by thedistantfuture » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 am


tanfastic wrote:July 26 FOTC are at Largo w/a comic.

Bah,it's sold out. Damnit. :(
thedistantfuture
 

by severine999 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:11 pm

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I hate you, California!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get a surfeit of FotC while us on the east coast are left to STARVE!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Something tells me the husband and I are making a road trip to NYC next month.......and that's saying something serious because NYC is *yuck* in August. I need a FotC fix!!!!!!
severine999
 

by thedistantfuture » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 pm


severine999 wrote:ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I hate you, California!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get a surfeit of FotC while us on the east coast are left to STARVE!!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Something tells me the husband and I are making a road trip to NYC next month.......and that's saying something serious because NYC is *yuck* in August. I need a FotC fix!!!!!!

Don't hate the West Coast...hate California ;) (I want that as a bumper sticker)...I've yet to see them live because I'm always to late to coordinate a roadtrip/buy tickets/yada yada.

But I am going to NYC in August as well...hopefully we'll both see the boy's there :P
thedistantfuture
 

by leti » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:34 pm

i just remembered a verse in that hurt feelings song

bret says he called up his friends to see if they wanted to go into town to hang out
and they said they weren't going to go into town

and so bret went into town, and he saw his friends in town

then the verse
leti
Considering second-hand underpants
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm

by ines » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 pm


leti wrote:i just remembered a verse in that hurt feelings song

bret says he called up his friends to see if they wanted to go into town to hang out
and they said they weren't going to go into town

and so bret went into town, and he saw his friends in town

then the verse



I feel sad and I want to laugh at the same time :( ;D
ines
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:34 pm

by kvanvalk » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:17 pm


thedistantfuture wrote:

But I am going to NYC in August as well...hopefully we'll both see the boy's there :P


Let me know if you guys hear of something in NY before I do... hopefully the filming will bring some kind of fix!! (besides Rhys and Arj, of course :))
kvanvalk
Beneath a willow tree
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 9:33 am
Location: NYC

by thedistantfuture » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 pm


kelly vv wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:

But I am going to NYC in August as well...hopefully we'll both see the boy's there :P


Let me know if you guys hear of something in NY before I do... hopefully the filming will bring some kind of fix!! (besides Rhys and Arj, of course :))

Will do Kelly

(I'm actually moving by Philly as well so I figured that'd make it easy to head up to NYC..)
FOTC said they would have to change around some things since people would know where they are now,obviously :-X So hopefully we'll figure something out...in the most un-melish way possible. ;)
thedistantfuture
 

by hellomyfriend » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:43 pm


thedistantfuture wrote:
kelly vv wrote:

Let me know if you guys hear of something in NY before I do... hopefully the filming will bring some kind of fix!! (besides Rhys and Arj, of course :))

Will do Kelly

(I'm actually moving by Philly as well so I figured that'd make it easy to head up to NYC..)
FOTC said they would have to change around some things since people would know where they are now,obviously :-X So hopefully we'll figure something out...in the most un-melish way possible. ;)


The plan: vending machine disguises.

[image]

[image]

As long as Bret & Jem don't get thirsty, we'll be gold. 8-)
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

PreviousNext

Return to 2008 North American Tour

cron