Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Tour Shirts

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by thedistantfuture » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Holy jesus..I am HIGHLY dissapointed in myself for not getting the Bob Dylan poster reference earlier. *headdesk to the max*
thedistantfuture

by sharona65 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:08 pm

thedistantfuture wrote:Holy jesus..I am HIGHLY dissapointed in myself for not getting the Bob Dylan poster reference earlier. *headdesk to the max*

clearly i'm a jackhole, as i have no idea what you're talking about. ???
sharona65

by thedistantfuture » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 pm

sharona65 wrote:
thedistantfuture wrote:Holy jesus..I am HIGHLY dissapointed in myself for not getting the Bob Dylan poster reference earlier. *headdesk to the max*

clearly i'm a jackhole, as i have no idea what you're talking about. ???

When you go that website it says one of the shirts is modeled after this Dylan poster:
[image]
thedistantfuture

by hellomyfriend » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 pm

sharona65 wrote:it makes me sad that the redheads not warheads shirt is not only that hideous bright coral(ish) color, but that the hideous bright coral(ish) color would never look good on my pasty white skin......i'd be willing to buy a hideously colored shirt if i knew that it might still look ok on me, but there's just no hope for that one.

please pardon my bitching. i'm mostly just sad that i'll never own the redheads shirt. :'(

I feel the same way about that yellow sub pop mushroom shirt. The design is cute, but there's just no way I can look good in that color. My skin is just too red.

Actually, I think I'm going to make a thread to donate it to someone who can appreciate it. :'(
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Previous

Return to 2008 North American Tour