Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

May 13 - Minneapolis, MN

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by Amily » Wed May 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Hahaha omg Mike I love your account of the night... thanks for the exact conversations... I feel like I could have been there. My heart jumped into my throat a little bit when I read about Steph's cookies... Bret, hording the cookies!! Shame on him! LOL

I also love how you were so professional... I bet it was rather refreshing considering some of the people they're met and conversations they've has since the tour started.

Nice Flighty represntation! Kudos to you find sir! :D
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by step0nmi » Thu May 15, 2008 7:33 am

Amily wrote:Hahaha omg Mike I love your account of the night... thanks for the exact conversations... I feel like I could have been there. My heart jumped into my throat a little bit when I read about Steph's cookies... Bret, hording the cookies!! Shame on him! LOL

I also love how you were so professional... I bet it was rather refreshing considering some of the people they're met and conversations they've has since the tour started.

Nice Flighty represntation! Kudos to you find sir! :D

yeah Ami! I thought the same thing too! I wanted someone to tell Bret to give Jemaine one! ;) LOL-I mean...I explained to him that they were for BOTH!

Mike it was soo cool of you to do that for me...you didn't have to but you did...I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart...who knows if they would've ever said anything to me about them! really really appreciate it!
step0nmi

by sharona65 » Thu May 15, 2008 4:03 pm

thanks for all accounts/stories!!! how freakin awesome!!....and i don't think there's much else i can add that hasn't already been said!
sharona65

by kduf20 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:02 am

I was totally at this show! I wish that I was a Flighty back then and could've joined Ash in the Flighties chant! I totally remember Jem saying "Thanks Flighties ... now shush" It was really hot and i loved it.

.... oh i just wish i could relive that night over and over again :)
kduf20
Lost but happy at sea

by ashattack » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Me too kduf20...me too!!!

And it would have been so cool if you were a Flighty back then. But you are now, so yay!!!
ashattack
Lost but happy at sea

Previous

Return to 2008 North American Tour