Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

May 27 & 29 - San Francisco, CA

2008 North American tour and all other 2008 gigs here.

by hellomyfriend » Sun May 11, 2008 10:52 pm

I hope I don't get in trouble for starting this thread so far ahead of time, but I have a good reason!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this here yet, but my bf and I have front row (yes, you read that correctly) tickets for their 2nd SF show. I lucked out completely ... I was the first person to buy tickets during the fan pre-sale.

I've never been so excited about anything, and I don't want to waste my chance. Please help me, guys! Should I make a sign? Should I make something else? The show isn't until the end of May, so it's early enough for me to start working on something awesome. Any ideas? :D
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by chloe » Sun May 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Yeah, have me sit on one of your laps 'cause I'm gonna be there and I was only able to get a not-so-good seat! XD

Seriously though, I have no idea.. I wish I could think of something cool. Maybe someone else will have some great ideas. :D
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by sharona65 » Sun May 11, 2008 11:00 pm

no worries on starting an early thread friend!!

i'm mega jealous of your front row score!! i think a sign would be fantastic!! they'll for sure see it given your seats!!

you could also make a shirt like many of the rest of us! i'm personally not that creative, but i'm sure some of the other flighties will have great ideas for you!!
sharona65

by ohjeez » Sun May 11, 2008 11:02 pm

oh my gosh i am so jealous! i can't believe you got front row! i was there at exactly at 10 and all i got was row z. oh well...i'll be at the nob hill show!

i think you should definitely make a sign! and throw things onto the stage. :D
ohjeez
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by chloe » Sun May 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Hey, you could make a sign that says the same thing as the text under your avatar: "I swoon for the boom."

Then maybe they'll be inspired to play the Boom song. :D
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by Amily » Sun May 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Haha no worries about making an early thread.. it's never too early to get excited about an FOTC show. ;D We encourage our members to participate and contribute as much as they want.

I have no ideas at the moment but I definitely think you should make a sign or something. If I think of anything clever I'll be sure to tell you about it.

I also think I'll mention that I like Chloe's idea since they have yet to play Boom on this tour. :D
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by chloe » Mon May 12, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah! And then maybe have "Snake Hips!" in parenthesis somewhere on the sign so Jemaine will be encouraged to do some booty-shakin'. ;D
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by Amily » Mon May 12, 2008 12:05 am

chloe wrote:Yeah! And then maybe have "Snake Hips!" in parenthesis somewhere on the sign so Jemaine will be encouraged to do some booty-shakin'. ;D

HOMAGOD! I second that motion.... and then I second it a third and a fourth....... and SO onnnnnn. :P
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by boomqueen » Mon May 12, 2008 12:19 am

yeah a sign and a shirt!! Flighty shirt, boom sign!! lol
boomqueen
You don't have to be a prostitute

by step0nmi » Wed May 14, 2008 3:00 pm

wow! you are LUCKY! can't wait to hear about your experience! that sounds amazing!

Yeah! make a sign! Make a shirt! Geesh! you could go naked and they would notice! ;) actually...you may just get a lap dance from Bret! LOL
step0nmi

by ohjeez » Sat May 17, 2008 1:39 pm

OMG 10 DAYS!!
ohjeez

by chloe » Sat May 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Is it really that soon?. .. Holy crap, IT IS!! XD
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by hellomyfriend » Sat May 17, 2008 7:35 pm

chloe wrote:Is it really that soon?. .. Holy crap, IT IS!! XD

*trembling with anticipation* ;D ;D ;D
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by ohjeez » Sat May 17, 2008 8:51 pm

:D :D

soooooo excited.
ohjeez

by flippintalene7 » Sat May 17, 2008 11:22 pm

hey, so i'm glad you started this thread! i was actually wondering how many flighties were going to be attending the san fran show on the 29th at davies hall? i'm trying to get tickets and i probably will be a maybe until the night before the show, but i wanted to know if anyone would be willing to pick me and my roommate up from Davis (1 1/2 hours away from san fran) and bring us back that day? i know its a lot to ask of you guys and i feel really bad asking. we will definitely pay for gas, no worries on that. and if you feel like we might be late for the show because you have to drive ~2 hours out of your way to pick us up, you should know we are free to be picked up all day! lol. thanks for listening to me ramble on...i mean, i dont even have tickets yet...so who knows. but your gratitude would be greatly appreciated!!!
flippintalene7
Let's boom the boom

Next

Return to 2008 North American Tour