Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

April 15 - New York, NY

2009 North American tour and all other 2009 gigs here.

by shianne517 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 am

dontlookback wrote:All of these pictures made my day/week/month/year/life.
[image]

[image] Yep. Exactly what Haley said.
shianne517
Jem Ho

by gezyka » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Katie wrote:
[image]
"...and that's how a bill becomes a law!"
[image] [image] [image]

[image] [image] [image]

hellomyfriend wrote:[image]

[image] [image]

hellomyfriend wrote:[image]

How the heck am I going to survive??? [image]
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

by chloe » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 pm

The answer to that question is NO. [image]
I simply will not survive Bret's curls or Jemaine's body.
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by gezyka » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:12 pm

I don't think these have been posted yet. They were added to FOTC's myspace live photo album today:

[image]

[image]

[image]

(photos by Sam Erickson)

[image] [image] [image]
gezyka

by Venus » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting! [image]
#heart# Image #heart#
Venus
The day time of the night

by maile » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm

gezyka wrote:
drunkagain wrote:TOO MANY DICKS
[image] :o

When I read about Bret smashing his toy piano last night I thought it was intentional - classic rock and roll move.
I feel bad for him - you know he loved that thing!

[image] [image]

It looked like Bret was just using the toy piano as a table for the thing (no clue what it's called) he uses for Too Many Dicks, which makes it all the more ironic! Poor Bret. [image] And I love how Jemaine quicky used his omnichord to help fill the void. [image] [image]

i just can't get over the "dick dick dick dick dick dick" hahahahaha and his face and reaction when it falls- 'ucking priceless!!!! i wish i could relive it all over again!!
maile
Lost but happy at sea

by aew21 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Nigel is a snappy, snappy dresser. I'm digging his red shirt and patterned tie.
aew21
There's nothin' wrong

by blondesnotbombs » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 pm

aew21 wrote:Nigel is a snappy, snappy dresser. I'm digging his red shirt and patterned tie.

[image] He's gorgeous. And very, very sweet.
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

by chloe » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 pm

maile wrote:
gezyka wrote:
It looked like Bret was just using the toy piano as a table for the thing (no clue what it's called) he uses for Too Many Dicks, which makes it all the more ironic! Poor Bret. [image] And I love how Jemaine quicky used his omnichord to help fill the void. [image] [image]

i just can't get over the "dick dick dick dick dick dick" hahahahaha and his face and reaction when it falls- 'ucking priceless!!!! i wish i could relive it all over again!!

RIP, little piano. [image] [image] [image]
Awesome video, though! I also loved the multiple dicks and the sexy dancing!

. .holy shii, did that come out wrong. [image]
Oh, I hope they play Too Many Dicks at the Berkeley show. I know at least one of my friends will flip out! [image] [image] [image]
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by hellomyfriend » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 pm

chloe wrote:
maile wrote:

RIP, little piano. [image] [image] [image]
Awesome video, though! I also loved the multiple dicks and the sexy dancing!

. .holy shii, did that come out wrong. [image]

[image] [image] [image]
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by nikki78 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:03 am

I saw a tweet about this. Me thinks that Suzanne Vega is a Jemaniac.

What a great show. My face hurts from laughing. The opening act was the woman who is the rabid fan on the TV show - she was bizarre but howlingly funny! We were sitting so far back that if we were any farther we would have been in the lobby. We made our way backstage after the show and they were wonderfully gracious! Jemaine said he liked my song Caramel. I didn’t want to take up all their time, but I did wonder what they watched on tour, since when I am on tour with my guys we watch their show! As we left I said goodbye to Brett and then to Jemaine, and unthinkingly I kissed him on his right cheek, as we ran out the door.

The only other person I have ever done that to is Debbie Harry though I have avoided many kisses because you know how I feel about that! (See blog from October 15, 2008). (I ducked out of one from Rod Stewart back in 1986, but have accepted one or two on the cheek from Sting. Who wouldn’t?) Anyway, we all had warm glows as we went for a cab, but then I wondered if I was too forward. But as Heather Hellcat posted on Facebook, “He should not have left it out there like that then! I am sure he is used to worse... It’s not like you said “It’s Business Time!” A very very nice evening.

source: http://web.me.com/suzannevega/SuzanneVega.com/Blog/Entries/2009/4/16_The_Flight_Of_The_Conchords.html

Add: For some reason I couldn't capture the picture, so be sure to click the link above.
nikki78
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

by kvanvalk » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:34 am

This is awesome!

I actually read this right before I had an event at work the night after the concert in NY and oddly enough Suzanne Vega was at the event! It took every ounce of my willpower not to run up to her and talk to her about FotC :)
kvanvalk
Beneath a willow tree

by chrissycubana » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 am

nikki78 wrote:I saw a tweet about this. Me thinks that Suzanne Vega is a Jemaniac.

What a great show. My face hurts from laughing. The opening act was the woman who is the rabid fan on the TV show - she was bizarre but howlingly funny! We were sitting so far back that if we were any farther we would have been in the lobby. We made our way backstage after the show and they were wonderfully gracious! Jemaine said he liked my song Caramel. I didn’t want to take up all their time, but I did wonder what they watched on tour, since when I am on tour with my guys we watch their show! As we left I said goodbye to Brett and then to Jemaine, and unthinkingly I kissed him on his right cheek, as we ran out the door.

The only other person I have ever done that to is Debbie Harry though I have avoided many kisses because you know how I feel about that! (See blog from October 15, 2008). (I ducked out of one from Rod Stewart back in 1986, but have accepted one or two on the cheek from Sting. Who wouldn’t?) Anyway, we all had warm glows as we went for a cab, but then I wondered if I was too forward. But as Heather Hellcat posted on Facebook, “He should not have left it out there like that then! I am sure he is used to worse... It’s not like you said “It’s Business Time!” A very very nice evening.

source: http://web.me.com/suzannevega/SuzanneVega.com/Blog/Entries/2009/4/16_The_Flight_Of_The_Conchords.html

Add: For some reason I couldn't capture the picture, so be sure to click the link above.

omg - that is TOO cool!!!

(i love "my name is luca" but it's so sad, so instead here's "left of center" which i also love :D )

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

by Venus » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 pm

nikki78 wrote:I saw a tweet about this. Me thinks that Suzanne Vega is a Jemaniac.

Aww that's a really cute picture of them :)
#heart# Image #heart#
Venus
The day time of the night

by gezyka » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:10 am

nikki78 wrote:Add: For some reason I couldn't capture the picture, so be sure to click the link above.

Posting the pic here:

[image]

[image]
gezyka

PreviousNext

Return to 2009 North American Tour