Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

29 May - Las Vegas, NV

2010 European tour and all other 2010 gigs here.

by Red » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Let's see. What happened in Vegas?

Well there was some of this:
[image]

[image]

[image]
Credit: Nonch
Red
Turning white clouds grey
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Austin, TX

by Red » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:20 pm

And a little bit of:
[image]

[image]

[image]
Credit: Nonch
Red
Turning white clouds grey
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Austin, TX

by Red » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

I met Arj! He was hanging out in the lobby before the show and so me and a friend went up and talked to him. He's very sweet and down to earth.

He actually asked us what time the show started because he was going on first and he wasn't sure what time he needed to be backstage. [image]

[image]
Red
Turning white clouds grey
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Austin, TX

by Red » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh yeah and then there was this:

[spoiler][image]

During Sugalumps Bret did his usual call a girl up and then call security. Only this time security really had to pull this girl off of him. [image] She had him pinned up against the stage and was pretty much laying on top of him. He can be to surprised though. He's kinda been asking for it. ;) [/spoiler]
Thanks to Nonch for capturing the moment and to Daniela for putting it in motion.
Red
Turning white clouds grey
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Austin, TX

by chloe » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 pm


Red wrote:Let's see. What happened in Vegas?

Well there was some of this:
[image]


Oh lord. . *fans self* [image] [image] [image]
Him bein' all broody and sexy and such--GUHHH! [image]


Red wrote:
[image]
Credit: Nonch

I love that look of concentration with his lower lip sticking out like that. . it just gets me right here [image]
[image] [image] [image]
chloe
The Unf! Fairy
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 pm

by chrissycubana » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 pm


Red wrote:Let's see. What happened in Vegas?

Well there was some of this:
[image]

[image]

[image]
Credit: Nonch


LaDonna [image]

Nonch [image] [image] [image]

jemaine :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

me = [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


ps - sorry to quote these pics again but, really... does anyone mind?!?!?! ;D
Image


"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
User avatar
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

by chrissycubana » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 pm


Red wrote:And a little bit of:
[image]

Credit: Nonch


as soon as i saw this picture, my thoughts went directly to nik!!!

Image


"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
User avatar
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

by accordions » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 am

Fantastic pictures! [image]


Red wrote:Oh yeah and then there was this:

[spoiler][image]

During Sugalumps Bret did his usual call a girl up and then call security. Only this time security really had to pull this girl off of him. [image] She had him pinned up against the stage and was pretty much laying on top of him. He can be to surprised though. He's kinda been asking for it. ;) [/spoiler]
Thanks to Nonch for capturing the moment and to Daniela for putting it in motion.



Bret's face here is a literal "D:" [image] You're right though, he's really been asking for it!
accordions
Bowie's in space
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 pm
Location: scotland (a close New Zealand)

by hellomyfriend » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:32 pm


chrissycubana wrote:
Red wrote:And a little bit of:
[image]

Credit: Nonch


as soon as i saw this picture, my thoughts went directly to nik!!!




[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


[image] Bret's so dreamy. [image]

User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by nonchalant obsession » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 am

Mmmm Red, those are some of my favorites. [image]

;D I'm finally getting around to loading my pics on flickr. Here's a link to some of my Jemaine photo's from Las Vegas. I'm working on Bret and the other concerts that I attended.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets/72157624090442663/
User avatar
nonchalant obsession
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 am

by emira » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:04 am


nonchalant obsession wrote:Mmmm Red, those are some of my favorites. [image]

;D I'm finally getting around to loading my pics on flickr. Here's a link to some of my Jemaine photo's from Las Vegas. I'm working on Bret and the other concerts that I attended.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets/72157624090442663/


Thank you, nonch, for sharing with us with those gems. You've got a good heart and a great eye [image] [image] .
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9806
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by nonchalant obsession » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 am

Oh man, I'm just glancing around here...so many great video's and pics. I'm in heaven.

Here's the link to Bret in Las Vegas.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets/72157624216180234/
User avatar
nonchalant obsession
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 am

by chrissycubana » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 am


emira wrote:
nonchalant obsession wrote:Mmmm Red, those are some of my favorites. [image]

;D I'm finally getting around to loading my pics on flickr. Here's a link to some of my Jemaine photo's from Las Vegas. I'm working on Bret and the other concerts that I attended.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets/72157624090442663/


Thank you, nonch, for sharing with us with those gems. You've got a good heart and a great eye [image] [image] .


i second this emotion ;D.

thank you for so generously sharing your lovely tour pictures with us all throughout the tour.

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
Image


"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
User avatar
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

by hellomyfriend » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:29 pm


nonchalant obsession wrote:Oh man, I'm just glancing around here...so many great video's and pics. I'm in heaven.

Here's the link to Bret in Las Vegas.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nonch/sets/72157624216180234/



[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


Gorgeous. [image]
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by sargifster » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:23 am

Robots



If You're Into It



Hip vs Rhym

sargifster
Administrator
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to 2010 Mostly European Tour