Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

30 May - Los Angeles, CA

2010 European tour and all other 2010 gigs here.

by Amily » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 am

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
credit: Me/Ami
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21865
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 am

[image]

This one's shiity quality but I couldn't help but post it. [image]

[image]

[image]

And of course I have to post all the [image] ones. :P

[image]

This one's cute but it looks like the mic is eating his nose. :(

[image]
credit: Me/Ami
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21865
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by hellomyfriend » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 am


Amily wrote:
This one's cute but it looks like the mic is eating his nose. :(

[image]
credit: Me/Ami




Bret & microphone Eskimo kisses! [image]
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by Amily » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 am

[image]
[image] [image] [image]

Nigel bowing. [image] [image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
credit: Me/Ami



Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21865
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 am

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
credit: Me/Ami

More in the future...
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21865
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by onlyalways » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 am


Amily wrote:
More in the future...




[image] [image] [image]
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7677
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by Amily » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:11 pm

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
[image] [image] [image]

[image]
credit: Me/Ami
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21865
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 pm

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]
credit: Me/Ami
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21865
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by onlyalways » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:37 pm


Amily wrote:[image]


I see a bedazzled hip. [image]


[image]


This part of the song where he is just basking in the audience choir just kills me.


[image] [image] [image]
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7677
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by caiknbake » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am


Amily wrote:
[image]
[image] [image] [image]


[image] AMAZING [image]
ImageImage
User avatar
caiknbake
PANTIES ON
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 am
Location: the daytime of the night

by emira » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Never too many videos with these songs and more angles of their moves [image] [image] [image]

emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9806
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by emira » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm


Katie wrote:
laura wrote:

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

oh jemaine! [image]

He also made sure everyone knew what he was doing and announced proudly, "I'm playing keyboard with my penis." [image] [image] [image] [image]


[image]
credit: Nonch
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9806
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by emira » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 pm

One of my favourite versions of Jenny



probably one of the reasons is that Jemaine drifts away and doesn't get which movie Bret mentioned in 3:12 [image]

[image] [image]
emira
You can't break this heart...
 
Posts: 9806
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am
Location: the COO of Doggy Bounce

by caiknbake » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm


emira wrote:One of my favourite versions of Jenny



probably one of the reasons is that Jemaine drifts away and doesn't get which movie Bret mentioned in 3:12 [image]

[image] [image]



[image]
:D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] [image] [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] [image] [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D
[image]




i would marry this video if i could [image]
ImageImage
User avatar
caiknbake
PANTIES ON
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:14 am
Location: the daytime of the night

by chrissycubana » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm


caiknbake wrote:
emira wrote:One of my favourite versions of Jenny



probably one of the reasons is that Jemaine drifts away and doesn't get which movie Bret mentioned in 3:12 [image]

[image] [image]



[image]
:D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] [image] [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] [image] [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D [image] :D
:D [image] :D [image] :D
[image]




i would marry this video if i could [image]


were we really there?!?!?!

i was just enthralled the entire time!!!! it's like it was all a dream.

this song is gorgeous. i adore it. and the guys who perform it.


[image] [image]
[image] [image]
[image] [image]
Image


"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
User avatar
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady
 
Posts: 6363
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

PreviousNext

Return to 2010 Mostly European Tour