Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

11 May - Manchester, UK

2010 European tour and all other 2010 gigs here.

by Amily » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 am

Venue: Apollo (seats 2693)
Special guest: Eugene Mirman
SOLD OUT

[image]

[image]

[image]

Talk about the 11 May Manchester gig here! :D
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by sargifster » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Sarah?

Yip. I'm here...

[image]

sargifster
Administrator
 
Posts: 6957
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: UK

by Amily » Tue May 11, 2010 11:31 am

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by chrissycubana » Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 am


Amily wrote:
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

Image


"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
User avatar
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady
 
Posts: 6366
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

by Amily » Tue May 11, 2010 11:38 am


FOTCfanbase: People dressed like jemaine and as robots have just entered the queue at the venue.

;D
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by hellomyfriend » Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 am


Amily wrote:
FOTCfanbase: People dressed like jemaine and as robots have just entered the queue at the venue.

;D



[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24051
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by gezyka » Tue May 11, 2010 12:02 pm


I_am_Heather: In the apollo. No luck waiting early. Video cameras in here. Are @fotc planning a live dvd? #fotc I hope so!


:o :o :o
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by hellomyfriend » Tue May 11, 2010 12:05 pm


gezyka wrote:
I_am_Heather: In the apollo. No luck waiting early. Video cameras in here. Are @fotc planning a live dvd? #fotc I hope so!


:o :o :o
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]



Live dvd and cd and behind the scenes footage and bonus songs that have never been recorded, including a studio version of Stana, plus coupons to send away for life-size cardboard standups of Bret, Jemaine, and Nigel complete with stick-on costume changes???? [image] [image] [image]

User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24051
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by Amily » Tue May 11, 2010 12:07 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:
gezyka wrote:

:o :o :o
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]



Live dvd and cd and behind the scenes footage and bonus songs that have never been recorded, including a studio version of Stana, plus coupons to send away for life-size cardboard standups of Bret, Jemaine, and Nigel complete with stick-on costume changes???? [image] [image] [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]





Although my first thought was that the cameras are for the big screens they have at the sides of the stage... [image]
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by gezyka » Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:Live dvd and cd and behind the scenes footage and bonus songs that have never been recorded, including a studio version of Stana, plus coupons to send away for life-size cardboard standups of Bret, Jemaine, and Nigel complete with stick-on costume changes???? [image] [image] [image]

WE CAN HAS NAO, PLS??? [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]


Also from Heather:

I_am_Heather: With @fourleaves and @neeke1... I can see @sheilajb's little red piano on the stage!

Sheila love! [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by gezyka » Tue May 11, 2010 12:09 pm


Amily wrote:Although my first thought was that the cameras are for the big screens they have at the sides of the stage... [image]

Ah, yis...good point, good point.
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by hellomyfriend » Tue May 11, 2010 12:10 pm


Amily wrote:
hellomyfriend wrote:


Live dvd and cd and behind the scenes footage and bonus songs that have never been recorded, including a studio version of Stana, plus coupons to send away for life-size cardboard standups of Bret, Jemaine, and Nigel complete with stick-on costume changes???? [image] [image] [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]





Although my first thought was that the cameras are for the big screens they have at the sides of the stage... [image]



Or ... this. :P
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24051
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by Amily » Tue May 11, 2010 12:11 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:
Amily wrote:
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]





Although my first thought was that the cameras are for the big screens they have at the sides of the stage... [image]



Or ... this. :P

<------ Debbie Downer [image] [image] [image]
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Amily » Tue May 11, 2010 12:12 pm


gezyka wrote:Also from Heather:

I_am_Heather: With @fourleaves and @neeke1... I can see @sheilajb's little red piano on the stage!

Sheila love! [image]

[image] [image] [image]
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by hellomyfriend » Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm


Amily wrote:
hellomyfriend wrote:


Or ... this. :P

<------ Debbie Downer [image] [image] [image]



[image] [image] [image]



More like Rita Realistic + Lucy Lovable. [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24051
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

Next

Return to 2010 Mostly European Tour