Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

12 May - Manchester, UK

2010 European tour and all other 2010 gigs here.

by Venus » Wed May 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Boom and Carol Brown?! [image] [image] [image]

Sounds like an amazing show! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)
#heart# Image #heart#
Venus
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Location: London, England

by gezyka » Wed May 12, 2010 6:23 pm


luckym wrote:Jemaine took his glasses off twice during the show...and we got to see the Boom dances live!! [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

Sorry, that will be my whole recap for the night because I'm really tired. [image]

Oooo, lucky!! [image]

And no worries! Get some rest. [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by onlyalways » Wed May 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Nothing too detailed now- another amazing show with a somewhat quiet croud. (I may have screamed "we love Eugene!" during his set. I felt dumb after so my heckling days are over. :P)

They both screwed up hurt feelings which was adorbs and I think Nigel attempted to banter tonight! <3

They are still keeping it classy.
Image

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
User avatar
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord
 
Posts: 7677
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: On a bus outta town

by hellomyfriend » Wed May 12, 2010 6:30 pm


onlyalways wrote:(I may have screamed "we love Eugene!" during his set. I felt dumb after so my heckling days are over. :P)


[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]





onlyalways wrote:... and I think Nigel attempted to banter tonight! <3


Aw, Nigel!!! It's like he's working up the courage! [image] [image] [image]

User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by gezyka » Wed May 12, 2010 6:30 pm


onlyalways wrote:Nothing too detailed now- another amazing show with a somewhat quiet croud. (I may have screamed "we love Eugene!" during his set. I felt dumb after so my heckling days are over. :P)

They both screwed up hurt feelings which was adorbs and I think Nigel attempted to banter tonight! <3

They are still keeping it classy.

Oh, Nigel! [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by gezyka » Wed May 12, 2010 6:35 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:
onlyalways wrote:... and I think Nigel attempted to banter tonight! <3


Aw, Nigel!!! It's like he's working up the courage! [image] [image] [image]

He's an actor (and musician, obviously), so I wouldn't think he's too scared...unless he is of the crowd sizes! [image] But my guess is that he's keeping a low profile since it's B & J's show, and he's helping support them. [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by hellomyfriend » Wed May 12, 2010 6:38 pm


gezyka wrote:
hellomyfriend wrote:

Aw, Nigel!!! It's like he's working up the courage! [image] [image] [image]

He's an actor (and musician, obviously), so I wouldn't think he's too scared...unless he is of the crowd sizes! [image] But my guess is that he's keeping a low profile since it's B & J's show, and he's helping support them. [image] [image]



I'd love to see more Nigel banter.


[image] [image] [image] [image]



Sound guy banter too. [image]

User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by gezyka » Wed May 12, 2010 6:39 pm


hellomyfriend wrote:
I'd love to see more Nigel banter.


[image] [image] [image] [image]



Sound guy banter too. [image]


Same! [image] [image] Matt --> [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by hellomyfriend » Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 pm


gezyka wrote:Matt --> [image]



;D
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret
 
Posts: 24025
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Location: Earth

by Venus » Wed May 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Nigel! [image] [image]
Matt! (hehe, good choice of smilie!) [image] [image]
#heart# Image #heart#
Venus
The day time of the night
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Location: London, England

by sargifster » Thu May 13, 2010 10:48 am


Amily wrote:
FOTCfanbase: Awesome show. Some highlights - carol brown with nigel on xylophone, boom, their names for manchester, stairway to heaven and new song a ...


I sense a second tweet coming soon. [image] [image] [image]


Oops. I didn't realise this tweet had been cut off. Sorry to keep you in suspense. It was a new song about being on the road. It was beautiful and pulled at my heartstrings. Especially as we follow them from show to show. (Another show, another tourbus... Snippets of the lyrics. Will post full lyrics when I get back.)

[image] [image]
sargifster
Administrator
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: UK

by Katie » Thu May 13, 2010 10:55 am


sargifster wrote:
Amily wrote:

I sense a second tweet coming soon. [image] [image] [image]


Oops. I didn't realise this tweet had been cut off. Sorry to keep you in suspense. It was a new song about being on the road. It was beautiful and pulled at my heartstrings. Especially as we follow them from show to show. (Another show, another tourbus... Snippets of the lyrics. Will post full lyrics when I get back.)

[image] [image]

Aaaaah, sounds lovely! [image]
User avatar
Katie
Totally Fine
 
Posts: 6502
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Location: Down Mr. Lee's Stairwell

by sargifster » Thu May 13, 2010 10:59 am

P.S. This is a third new song... I don't believe it is the second new song we've been waiting for...
sargifster
Administrator
 
Posts: 6951
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: UK

by gezyka » Thu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm


sargifster wrote:
Amily wrote:

I sense a second tweet coming soon. [image] [image] [image]


Oops. I didn't realise this tweet had been cut off. Sorry to keep you in suspense. It was a new song about being on the road. It was beautiful and pulled at my heartstrings. Especially as we follow them from show to show. (Another show, another tourbus... Snippets of the lyrics. Will post full lyrics when I get back.)

[image] [image]

I can't wait to hear it! [image] [image] [image]
User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

by gezyka » Thu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Not Crying




Business Time

User avatar
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute
 
Posts: 20295
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Texas Lexus?

PreviousNext

Return to 2010 Mostly European Tour

cron