Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

24 May - Stockholm, SE

2010 European tour and all other 2010 gigs here.

by onlyalways » Tue May 25, 2010 10:22 am

That's so awesome Agnes!! [image] [image] [image]

The stage looks like it was RIGHT THERE. :o I would have been in a constant state of bliss too! [image] [image]

And thank you for the pictures!! [image]

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by Amily » Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 am

Oh, Agnes you were so close! [image] [image]

Great pictures [image] and I'm sure great video but I'm still not allowing myself to watch anything. (this weekend!) :P

I know how you feel about being on cloud 9 and not being able to remember much. That's how I was the first time I saw them. I still remember how I felt when they walked out on stage and were right in front of me. The entire night must have felt so surreal! Like a dream. ;D

I'm so happy you had a great night, that you enjoyed the show. [image]
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by accordions » Tue May 25, 2010 11:58 am

Great pictures! You look so close to the stage! :o (you got sugalumps in tha' face! :P )

Amily wrote:
I know how you feel about being on cloud 9 and not being able to remember much. That's how I was the first time I saw them. I still remember how I felt when they walked out on stage and were right in front of me. The entire night must have felt so surreal! Like a dream. ;D

I know this feeling too now... [image]

So glad you had an awesome time! [image]
accordions
Bowie's in space

by squidhat » Tue May 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Amily wrote:I know how you feel about being on cloud 9 and not being able to remember much. That's how I was the first time I saw them. I still remember how I felt when they walked out on stage and were right in front of me. The entire night must have felt so surreal! Like a dream. ;D

[image]
my eyes filled up several times during the night when i realized they were actually standing right in front of me, it was so surreal i had to remind myself where i was and what was happening, but i managed to hold the tears back. until they played bus driver's song that is [image] [image]
squidhat
I like to rock the party!

by sargifster » Tue May 25, 2010 1:11 pm

squidhat wrote:
[image]
my eyes filled up several times during the night when i realized they were actually standing right in front of me, it was so surreal i had to remind myself where i was and what was happening, but i managed to hold the tears back. until they played bus driver's song that is [image] [image]

I did exactly the same thing the first time I saw the Conchords.

It was Bus Driver's Song at Red Rocks that really got me. I couldn't see any of that song for tears.

:) [image] [image]

Glad you had such a great time.
sargifster
Administrator

by emira » Tue May 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Agnes, do you know how awesome you are? Thank you for the recap [image]

You were so close [image] . It's interesting how non-UK gigs are different as the order of the songs is concerned and in general they seem to be... different [image] .

I was doing fine during the shows but the break down got me when I was on my way back home. I couldn't stop crying for quite a while when I realized what I had just experienced and it was all over. [image]
emira
You can't break this heart...

by emira » Tue May 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Singing along Epileptic dogs [image] [image] [image]

Sugarlumps

Bret's putting his shoe [image] So random and easy. The stage's like their second home. And the microphone [image] [image] .

Boom

[image] [image]
and some more from MolinMUSE
emira

by emira » Tue May 25, 2010 3:08 pm

[image]

Photo: Jesper Frisk

2010-05-24 - Flight Of The Conchords @ Cirkus.

More photos here: http://www.rockfoto.net/artists/Flight%20Of%20The%20Conchords/gig/20100524/12742/photos

source

emira

by emira » Tue May 25, 2010 3:10 pm

[image]

[image]

[image]
emira

by emira » Tue May 25, 2010 3:14 pm

[image]

[spoiler][image]

[image] [/spoiler]

[image]

larger size pics at the source
emira

by accordions » Tue May 25, 2010 3:43 pm

I love these! And they are MASSIVE! [image]

emira wrote:
[image]

[image] [image] [image]

new desktop... [image]
accordions
Bowie's in space

by squidhat » Tue May 25, 2010 3:52 pm

here are three more videos i recorded. the reason why the last one cuts off all of a sudden is because my camera's memory card was full :(
(because i'd forgotten to delete a bunch of old photos on there [image] [image] )

i also just realized you can upload more than one video at a time. man i wish i'd known that earlier.. [image]
squidhat
I like to rock the party!

by emira » Tue May 25, 2010 4:44 pm

[image] I didn't know that either [image] .

Once more, thank you! [image] [image] [image] It's great to hear your laugh :D .
emira

by gezyka » Tue May 25, 2010 5:36 pm

squidhat wrote:
Amily wrote:I know how you feel about being on cloud 9 and not being able to remember much. That's how I was the first time I saw them. I still remember how I felt when they walked out on stage and were right in front of me. The entire night must have felt so surreal! Like a dream. ;D

[image]

I'm so glad you were able to experience this! [image] And especially in Stockholm. [image]

Thanks for sharing your recap, pics, and vids, Agnes! [image] Amazing seats. [image]
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

by caiknbake » Wed May 26, 2010 12:53 am

thanks so much for sharing your pics and your story, agnes! i love hearing the same euphoric story from everyone, because it makes my memory of that feeling more real [image] i can't wait until next week so that i'll finally be off spoiler-patrol and i can watch your videos [image]
ImageImage
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

PreviousNext

Return to 2010 Mostly European Tour