Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

FOTC Tickets - Birmingham Mar 22

FOTC gigs from the past, present and not so distant future.

by Chardar » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:25 am

Hi Guys,

I hope this is ok to post this here, but i have spare tickets for FOTC and i really would prefer they went to genuine fans rather than some tout.

I like most of you was in the Queue as soon as tickets went on sale but failed to get any for O2 so grabbed some for Birmingham instead, but then when they announced the 2nd date for O2 i grabbed some for my preferred venue. So the following are going spare:

Flight Of The Conchords
Genting Arena, Birmingham
Thu Mar 22 2018 - 7:30pm
Block A/ Row YF Seats 7-8 (2)

2x Standard Type - £A @ £55.00 + £8.05 Administration Fee (per ticket)

I only want face value and i have no idea how to do the exchange fairly, but if somebody has an idea here they are.....

Thanks!
Chardar
I'm making a lasagne... for one

by Amily » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 pm

This the perfect place to post your tickets Chardar. :)

I'm not 100% sure when tickets are being sent out but it could be fairly close to the day of the event, like as little as 5 days before. So, if you sell them you'll just need to take that into consideration. I know some people are hoping to be able to hand off their extra tickets in person or to only sell them to people in UK to allow the time necessary to ship them to the person you sell them to.

Did you buy from ticketmaster? I believe there might be a way to transfer your tickets or relist them? I'm not entirely sure, just saw it mentioned by someone on twitter. Maybe something to look into?

Let us know if you want us to share this post from our twitter account. It would be seen by a lot more people there. :)
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

Return to What Goes On Tour