Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Have extra tickets? Need tickets? Post here!

FOTC gigs from the past, present and not so distant future.

by Amily » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey all #wave#

This thread was created as a place to help fans get tickets for shows that may otherwise be sold out. ;D We do not in any way support ticket scalpers and do not encourage people to buy from them. So, if you end up with extra tickets or are outta luck after general on sale we hope you'll look here first.

We have just a few rules to buying and selling your tickets here, so please read on. :)

- If selling tickets your post needs to include the price, location of the tickets and how to contact you.

- ALL tickets must be sold for no more than FACE VALUE (including tax and service charges) or your post will be removed.

- Links to ebay auctions or any other ticket scalping sites will be removed.

- For privacy sake, please do not post any personal information like phone numbers or addresses in this thread. Please keep all transactions private.

- Once your tickets have sold or you've found the tickets you were looking for please let us know in this thread.

And lastly, FOTCMB can not be held responsible for ticket sales. Buy/sell at your own risk.

We helped each other in the past, let's continue it! #cheer#
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by shalawalla » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 am

4 Tickets to the NYC (Holmdel, NJ) show this Sat. (Section 403 - Center) $65/Ticket

Let me know if anyone's interested!
shalawalla
I'm making a lasagne... for one

by Bowwwwie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:38 am

I got hurt feelings, I got hurt feelings

I got 4 presale tickets for Liverpool echo 1st April and now am attending Manchester instead as I can't making.
They were pretty expensive £63 each face value Inc fees
I only want £200 for the lot, £50 each.

Hope it helps someone out.

Thanks
Bowwwwie
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Return to What Goes On Tour