Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar

FOTC gigs from the past, present and not so distant future.

by emira » Sun May 15, 2011 5:00 pm

11th

2010: Manchester, UK - first show

Sarah was there #rockout# #blowkiss#

FOTCfanbase: People dressed like jemaine and as robots have just entered the queue at the venue.

they said Hello to the audience and started talking about sheets, the audience were flummoxed but upon further investigation I have discovered online that in NZ they call bed linen Manchester! They then asked where the name Manchester derived from no-one knew, "you should Google yourself Manchester!" Jemaine responded to the audiences silence ( I have also since looked to see where the name Manchester originates and it's actually from "mam" meaning "Breast like hill" and "ceaster" meaning "town" maybe the Mancunians among us knew and just didn't want to shout out "Breast like hill town!") They had however heard about the media calling Manchester "Gunchester" and asked everyone to wave their guns in the air!

FOTCfanbase: Highlights tonight - oh happy dance yeah, mancunian david bowie and albi, election banter and jemaine' s thoughts on our prime minister.

I_am_Heather: Bret tried to talk like Ringo Starr but failed miserably. Jemaine sang Albi in scouse, that mutated into a mancunian/yorkshire hybrid. #fotc

Also, Jemaine informed us of important issues, such as David Cameron being elected new PM whilst we were in there. Boos EVERYWHERE #fotc

My favourite parts had to be Bret doing whale noises and Jemaine doing "Albi the racist dragon" in a rather convincing Ringo Starr accent. They also told us who had been declared Prime minister in the time we had been in the theatre to which a heckler queried "can't you do it?" I think our country would be a much better place with Bret and Jemaine in charge rather than Cameron and Clegg!

Red wrote:Apparently Bret sang the Korean Karaoke song and asked the audience to sing along (which didn't go very well) while Jemaine snuck backstage and "took a nap." #lol#

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb_tdm25Yw4[/youtube]

the setlist:
sargifster wrote:Hmm... Interesting. The set list has the second new song on it - but they didn't play it. I think I would have remembered if they had. :)

I seriously hope we get it in Glasgow.

(Although we did get the "third new song" in Manchester last night.)

I Told You I Was Freaky (plus banter) - we didn't hear that song much #sadlove#

the Guild guitar #love3#

the profile #ded#

Meet and greet #love3#

(Just to confirm that they have not let celebrity and cult status go to their heads they did at least an hour meet and greet after the show in the freezing UK weather, signing memorabilia, taking photos with the fans and showing a genuine interest in the people who had waited to meet them, true gents! )

I_am_Heather: That's Me. That's Jemaine. That is me and Jemaine. #fotc http://twitpic.com/1n1i2t

I_am_Heather: Me, Scott and Bret. Little Bret who has a tiny face. Awww ^_^ http://twitpic.com/1n1jwa

gezyka wrote:By the way, Heather told me on twitter that she and Nigel had some alone time ( #evilgrin# ), that he played her uke ( #ded# ), and that he was surprised that she even knew who he was and what he did with WIUO. #inlove#

#nigel# #blowkiss#

#lol#

#ded#

Oh! And the poster #love3#

emira
You can't break this heart...

by emira » Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm

I forgot about the Amsterdam poster on 4th May show #inlove#

emira

by emira » Sun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Thank you, Coco! #angel# #blowkiss# #blowkiss# #blowkiss#

I'll squee a lot more tomorrow when I wake up to it.

#excited2# #sadlove# #excited2#
emira

by onlyalways » Sun May 15, 2011 5:33 pm

May 15th, 2010

Glasgow UK

Tweets from the show:

population_one: Nigel on stylophone (even with tuning issues) amazing!!!!!

FOTCfanbase: Too much to say in one tweet, but absolutely fantastic. You don't love me - the 3rd new song and a sugalumps with props.

Laura's epic recap!!:

laura wrote:Firstly the show was absolutely amazing!!!

I was sitting in the circle and the other girls were in the stalls .

Eugene kicked off the show and was on fire. Even though I had already heard most of the jokes the night before I still laughed so much. He made some jokes about the lack of clothes on the girls in Glasgow and was really really funny.

Things I remember from the show.

*Scottish accent and Scottish jokes*

They had a hard time understanding most of the hecklers. Jemaine said that we needed to speak very loudly and clearly if heckling and preferably in a new zealand accent.

A guy in the crowd yelled out "your beard is good bret"
He had quite a thick accent and they then riffed of that talking about the 2 kinds of scottish accents they had notcied here. The first being a lilting highland 'would ye like some tatties?' and the other 'i'll cut yer 'uckin beard off' even when we are saying complimentary things we sound threatening

during albi jemaine used a scottish accent for albi and it was hilarious (especially 'git yer hand off ma tail, ye'll make it dirrrrrrrttty' )

*epileptic dogs singalong*

just before the remix they got everyone to start singing then split us into 3 sections.
the stalls sang the normal 'think about the epileptic dogs' led by bret
the circle sang a slightly slower 'think. about. the ep epileptic dogs' led by jemaine
the balcony sang some aah ooh aahs led by nigel but they didn't really get the hang of it.

It sounded great and was a lot of fun!

*issues*

they brought up the issue of monkeys and aids. during the banter jemaine suggested you could use a banana peel as protection - when the crowd and bret groaned he said - 'well you brought it up!

*sugalumps*

they pointed to a girl as usual to beckon her towards their sugalumps but a guy got up instead! at first they shook their head but then they went with it.

*time-tripping*
at one point during the time-tripping banter jemaine warned us not to take too much time-tripping acid or we could end up being fingered by a Tyrannosaurus Rex

*stylophone*

Nigel played a flipping stylophone during Bowie!!! It was amazing!

*Korean song*
Bret remembered to bring the words on stage tonight after forgetting them last night! it was fantastic and i loved his wink and point to the camera at the end!

*inner city pressure*
they sang it again!

*went to the bank*
Everyone was shouting out requests for songs and someone shouted out 'the bank!'
Jemaine said something about everyone shouting out song requests but that someone had requested a piece of 'classic banter'
They then proceeded to tell the went to the bank story!

They also played 3 new songs!

Sarah got the setlist from Nigel!

I laughed so hard my cheek muscles have hypertrophied.

It was amazing!

#lol#

accordions wrote:I'm also remembering in little bits...

The crowd even heckled Matt! Jemaine had already introduced him to the audience as "the guy who does our jobs for us". Someone shouted out "TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF MATT!" when he was onstage 8-) #lol# Then when Matt was fixing up Bret's keyboard, a drunken heckler shouted something like "kiss him bret!".
Jemaine was then like "when we say he does our jobs for us..." #rofl#

Epileptic Dogs!!

;D

TEAM KILT TOWEL! #buttrock#:

laura wrote:During the day we all met up and did some sightseeing in Glasgow. I think Jessie (accordions) had an idea to buy the guys kilt towels.

We wanted to give them to the guys before/during the show but didn't really know how.

*kilt towels*they went off stage and as they came back on for the encore Sylwia (emira) put the towels on the stage (1 each for Bret, Jemaine and Nigel)

Bret immediately started trying to put his on but was trying upside down. Jemaine quickly discarded his when it fell off and Nigel sat with it over his knees. Bret spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to get it on It was upside down for a while but eventually he managed.

He then rolled up his
Spoiler: show
sparkly jumpsuit pants
so you couldn't see them below the 'kilt'
Jemaine asked what Scottish people wear under their kilts, Bret lifted the towel and said
Spoiler: show
sparkly jumpsuits (or something similar )

Someone in the audience shouted 'Freedom'. Jemaine said - I thought you guys were pretty free now then Bret said something about us all voting for Labour in Scotland but ending up with a Conservative government. Everyone booed and Bret said he would lead us on a march to London, since they were going there the next day anyway, to protest against this situation. He said we would all wear sparkly clothes

They then sang sugalumps and bret's kilt stayed on the whole time. I've no idea how he managed to fasten it to do that! When they left the stage Nigel wrapped his towel around his shoulders like a cape!

onlyalways wrote:I was about to have a heart attack when I saw Sylwia crouched by the isle, ready to attack. ;) I'm so glad she did, I don't think anyone else had balls of fire like hers.

It was so cool to feel like we were part of the show in a small way. #cloud9#

Back On The Road #cloud9# :

emira wrote:
onlyalways wrote:Sugalumps!

#excited# #excited# #excited# #excited#

Jemaine's first two "this lady" at the beginning of the video seems like pointing at me and Sarah and then maybe Jessie as well (we were sitting next to each other).

#rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl#

onlyalways wrote:A organized meet and greet followed with a que and everything, ha. (a major highlight was hearing Never Gunna Give You Up while waiting and doing the most horrible, hyper dancing you can imagine!) When we got to jemaine, Jessie asked if he got (or liked?) the cookbooks and he smiled and replied "Yes". <3

When we were waiting for Bret, Laura spoke with Nigel, and Jessie and I got signatures from Eugene.

When we got to Bret, I forget if this was before or after the picture, it dawned on him that we went to the show the night before. After really looking at our faces he remembered us. (Maybe one of the first places he should have looked. ;) ) He apologized for having a bad memory.

<3 Goldfish Bret <3

He asked if we were going to more shows. Sylwia said she'd be at London, while Sara and I apprehensively said we were going to be in Cali. XD He must have heard us, cause he was like "You're going to California too??... Sweet! Hardcore!" with the widest grin on his face. He began asking which shows, but Then their manager began to wrap things up.

The entire night was crazy and amazing from beginning to end, Glasgow is so weird with their midnight sparkly marathons and drunk men poking fun at your American accent. I loved every second!

laura wrote:Afterwards we hung around and met them - it was lovely - they are so kind. We got group pics with both of them

As we left after we met them a whole bunch of people walked out of a nearby hall. They were all dressed in crazy clothes/ PJs etc.

I'm pretty sure it was Bret's anti-government march (either that or it was the moonwalk which was scheduled for the same time and place )

I'll be back with the group pics later. And a few more stories from the meet and greet.

All in all a fantastic night.

We even got chips and cheese and irn bru on the way home

An amazing catch by Katie:

Katie wrote:Jemaine looks like his smiley! #haha# #jem# #blowkiss#

#rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl#

#heart# #cloud9# #heart#

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by emira » Mon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

onlyalways wrote:

I literally had tears in my eyes when I saw the venue for the first time coming from the airport into the city :'( #excited2#

Syl's pictures. #glomp# :

I wish I had taken more, but I didn't know that the security would be so strict on the next day. I wanted to enjoy my FIRST EVER CONCHORDS SHOW #ded# #squee# #cloud9#

I'd watched so many YouTube videos, that I couldn't believe that I'm now somehow on the other side of the reality. I'm in like a YouTube video from their show! #lol# But not really... :P

Jemaine also attempted a crazy Scottish accent...

I loved his Scottish accent #inlove#

onlyalways wrote:During sugalumps jemaine pointed at Sylwia, Jessie, and Sarah in the 3rd row at the first "I see you girls, checking out my trunks" after he stood up- I was squeeing much!!

#happyyes# #cloud9# That was so freaky, like who? what? me? #lol#

I think I'm Inner City Pressure's biggest fangirl. The song live is so good. #cloud9#

#cloud9# #cloud9#

But here IS a Boom video... and I think the only video from the show! :-\

Not the only one. There are also two clips from The Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room) and If You're Into It. :)

The meet and greet was quick, they both signed my cookbook and a songbook, I gave my gifts to Bret and Jemaine. Jemaine said it was their first gift from Poland. #ded# #inlove#

They left the bear in me hungry, but the next day was a real feast #excited2# #cloud9#
emira

by Amily » Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 pm

I have a post ready for Denver but I can't post it til I get home tonight. If you already have one Syl feel free to post it. :)
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by emira » Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

Amily wrote:I have a post ready for Denver but I can't post it til I get home tonight. If you already have one Syl feel free to post it. :)

No, go ahead! #cheer# #excited2#
emira

by Amily » Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 am

May 16th, 2009

Morrison aka Denver, CO

Also, the biggest or at least one of the biggest Flighty meet-ups to date. #love3# #grouphug#

(I think LA '09 may be tied)

The venue: Red Rocks Amphitheatre

#loveeyes# #loveeyes# #loveeyes#

This is probably my favourite gig that I've ever attended just because of the venue (okay the band helped #lol# :P ). We got there when it was day light and even at night it was just amazing. #cloud9# Also, unrelated but I've seen the Conchords 5 times and only once was it indoors. ;D

One of my favourite quotes that I came across while browsing through the Denver thread...

chloe wrote:Make out with Jemaine for me, you guys!!

#haha# #angel# #blowkiss#

From Arj's Twitter:

Some great pics from other people:

From Sara (shianne517)

Bret and Jemaine each got a piece of the rock. ;D

Iron and Wine was the other opener. #inlove#

The world's biggest group bird. (until the record was broken in 2010 at Wembley ;) ) You can also spot some Flighties in this pic. ;D

The official Biggest Group Bird pic from Arj:

I'm going to apologise now for putting this here but I HAD TO! #rofl# This guy was awesome... he had on a pair of FOTC y-fronts and was doing aerobic type stuff after the show while we were waiting to meet the guys. Quite entertaining. #lol#

#buttrock#

No meet and greet but some fans got lucky before the show. ;D (the only fan pic in existence from this show, I think)

Jess, Sin and I got to meet Arj before the show too.

And, the Flighty string players got to meet Nigel after the show. #love3#

And finally:

I'm missing from this pic because I believe I was off in the bathroom. #haha# #shy#

There aren't many videos posted in the thread for this gig, I don't think there are a lot for this gig period. Unfortunately I'm not somewhere I can watch any of them right now to choose the best ones for this post. If anyone else wants to add some please do! :)

ADD:
I forgot to the poster. :)

NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by Katie » Tue May 17, 2011 8:41 am

Amily wrote:I have a post ready for Denver but I can't post it til I get home tonight. If you already have one Syl feel free to post it. :)

#excited2# #excited2# #excited2#

I appreciate this thread so much, you guys. #love3#
Katie
Totally Fine

by Amily » Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

Coco just found my post that I thought I lost and apparently I posted it in the wrong thread! #haha# Just moved it here, so I hope you guys will enjoy it. ;D

Also, if no one else wants to I'll do Salt Lake City when I get home from work tonight. :)
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by emira » Tue May 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Amily wrote:Also, if no one else wants to I'll do Salt Lake City when I get home from work tonight. :)

Thank you! #glomp# #glomp# #glomp# #glomp# #glomp# #notworthy#

I think I should move on with the Calendar, just to keep up with the dates and make my posts about the missed shows when I finally find my time, because it seems like I don't know where it is #sadd#

Thanks again! #excited2# #cheer# #excited2#
emira

by Amily » Wed May 18, 2011 2:46 am

May 17th, 2009

Salt Lake City, UT

Lots of Flighties at this one again. #grouphug#

hellomyfriend wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

let them play

Sexy Flower

If I put the flower on stage, maybe they will!!!

I better buy batteries.

This was the plan...#evilgrin#

@katiuccia This is Ami's and my view! http://yfrog.com/14ckij

#excited2#

sheila wrote:okay so steph called me and said "just listen"
in the background i hear the guys talking to our flighties saying thank you and i thought i heard jem say something like "that must have taken a really long time" then i heard one of our peeps say "wait, there is another one..."
and then there was some screaming/cheering...

then they started playing "most beautiful girl"

so anyway, what i got out of this whole thing was that the guys got their "sexy flowers" gift from our flighties
i think i think

#happyyes# #thumbsup#

sheila wrote:
@katiuccia The dancing flowers were brought onstage and stayed on top of the bongos all night.

we have flower confirmation folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#excited# #excited# #excited#

The sexy flowers definitely had the best seats in the house! #lol# #excited2#

(photo by Stephanie)

step0nmi wrote: #wave# I was the participant in getting Nikki to put the sexy flower on stage ;) they were doing some banter and it was perfect timing!!! I was shaking so badly and laughing cuz Jemaine came to get the flower right in front of me and nikki. (sorry for calling you sheila and sounding like an incoherant nerd) I just couldn't belive it. from MY perspective it seemed like Jemaine wanted to do the song...but then they did Beautiful girl to make the flowers dance...Jemaine said "we're gonna play Beautiful Girl because the flowers dance so sultry" #lol# #cloud9#

... Nigel ALSO loved the flowers #love3# he thought they were pretty and when Jemaine asked if he should move then Nigel said "no, I like them them there" #inlove# #inlove# #inlove#

hellomyfriend wrote:All I'll say: I'm happy I put the flowers onstage, and I will always be grateful that the guys let them dance through "The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room" and "Bus Driver's Song." I can still see them wiggling around in my imagination.

gezyka wrote:After the second song (Hurt Feelings), Nikki put one of the flowers on the edge of the stage while Bret and Jemaine were talking professionally. ;) They noticed right away and Jemaine walked over and got it! #squee# Nikki put the other flower on the stage after they said something about getting more flowers. They seemed to enjoy this, and it sounded like Jemaine was thinking they should play Sexy Flower, but then Bret didn’t seem to want to. :( Jemaine put them on the bongos, and then they played Most Beautiful Girl with the flowers dancing. Jemaine turned them off afterwards to save batteries. #heart#

How it all went down. #stirthepot#
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hiT7UzUo0[/youtube]

#bret# : "You have another one as well? You crazies!" #lol# #love3#

Yep! #thumbsup#

sheila wrote:
@katiuccia They didn't play sexy flower, but Bret 'beckoned' Jess A and Jess Z. XD

The girls being beckoned. ;D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nft8U5HmxwY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UauAj_8qFW4[/youtube]

gezyka wrote:And actually, he also "beckoned" Laura. She was too shy to accept.

I was also shy, but grabbed Bret's hand...the stage was really high though, and I was too nervous to try to attempt to get up on it, so some fellow Flighties grabbed my legs and tried to push me up there. uhhhhhhhhh........thanks?? HAHAHA It wasn't successful, so that's when he went to Laura, and then Jess Z. saved the day and Bret's joke.

Some pics from the show:

I was sitting right next to the girl who took this pic. #shakefist#

From Steph:

#lol# #bret# #blowkiss#

gezyka wrote:They then talked about how poorly the hall was laid out because anyone sitting in the middle of a row would have a really hard time getting up to go to the bathroom. Jemaine made water sounds and poured water on the stage to tease people who “were bustin’”. He also said they were having a water drinking competition and that he was winning. #haha#

Some highlights for me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCzNd1EuDvU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43SsQrYRK2w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Obiny3Hj0U[/youtube]

From Stephanie. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldpHs1oeoP4[/youtube]

After waiting in line to buy merch and before heading outside to wait for the guys we ALL got to meet Arj! He was so sweet! It was actually his idea to take the group photo and he was pretty determined too! #lol# #love3# I feel like he went out of his way by leaving his merch table and other fans to do this with us. #love3# #arj# #blowkiss#

(horrible exposure, I know :( If anyone wants me to remove this pic I am happy to do so. #lol# :P )

And there was a meet and greet! #excited#

sheila wrote:text just now from steph

they got the quilts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quilts. #love3# #love3# #love3# #love3# #love3#

sheila wrote:
@katiuccia Bret didn't come out but Jemaine promised to deliver his. He said it was beautiful. We filmed it. <3

amily wrote:As for the presentation of the quilts.... it was so 'ucking epic!!! I think he was genuinely touched by them. I should also tell you guys that the first square he noticed on his was Sara's boobie one... I believe he said "ohhh boobies!" or something along those lines. #rofl# #love3#

Second he noticed Chloe's. The omnichord is what caught his eye, after that he thoroughly examined the whole square. It was so cute. #love3#

He looked it all over, for quite awhile. I was lucky enough to hold one of the top corners while this was going on. ;D

gezyka wrote:Jemaine came out ( #squee# ), but Bret didn’t. ( #sadlove# ) The first thing he did was come out around the fence. #jem# #blowkiss# He picked up a guy who I think was taller than him, and it was so cute and funny! It was so great seeing him interact with the crowd. I had never met either of them before, so I’ve really only seen pictures of this. He seemed really happy and friendly, and I was too hungry and tired to be nervous. When he got over to us, we showed him the quilt. He really liked it!! He seemed genuinely impressed and appreciative. #love3# He asked, “Do you want me to give this to Bret, or…” and I said that that would be great, but now I wonder what he would have said if I said, “or…?” Probably just wanted to know if we wanted to give it to him at another show. I asked if he wanted to see it, but he said that he’d see it when he showed it to Bret.

ImageImage

#love3# #jem# #love3#

Amily wrote:I met Jemaine.................... #ded#

#happyyes# For the first time! #excited2# Still #ded# when I think about it! #wah# It was such a wonderful experience. Jem is the greatest! #love3# #fit# #love3#

gezyka wrote:Meet and Greet: He picked up a guy who I think was taller than him, and it was so cute and funny! It was so great seeing him interact with the crowd. I had never met either of them before, so I’ve really only seen pictures of this.

;D #love3# #love3# #love3#

#thud# #thud# #thud# T'was probably THEE best night of my life because of B & J but also because of the company I was in. MAH FLIGHTIES!!! #love3# It was soooooooo much fun as FOTC adventures always are! I'm not sure anything will ever top SLC though. #happyno# #cloud9# #cloud9# #cloud9# #cloud9# #cloud9#

Also... I can't believe how long this post is! #haha# #shy# I just couldn't help it though! There was way too much goodness to leave anything out. #love3# #cloud9#

ADD:
I forgot the poster and it's one of my favourites from '09! #loveeyes# #love3#

NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by onlyalways » Thu May 19, 2011 12:36 pm

AMI YOUR POSTS. #inlove# #inlove# #inlove# I love reading/hearing about Denver & SLC. Had to be so epic. #cloud9#

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by emira » Thu May 19, 2011 2:30 pm

No one could write about it better than someone who was there. #heart#
emira

by Amily » Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

May 19th, 2009

Phoenix, AZ

Haley (dontlookback) and Nikki (hellomyfriend) both in attendance. #love3#

The poster, one of my favourites from ''09. :)

dontlookback wrote:The setlist (give or take #rasp# ) was:
Too Many Dicks
Hurt Feelings
Stana
Most Beautiful Girl
I told you I was Freekie
Jenny
I'm Not Crying
Mutha 'Uckas
Hiphopopotamus Vs. the Rhymenocerous
Freebird ( #banghead# )
Think About It
Carol Brown
Foux Du Fafa
I Love Dogs with Epilepsy
We're Both in Love with a Sexy Lady
Sugalumps
(and somewhere in there they did When Doves Cry #haha# )

Encore:
Business Time
Bowie

dontlookback wrote:After Stana Nikki and I had these signs that said
Molest Me Jemaine Anast & Molest Me Bret Stana
and they were bantering about some banner (someone said 'What does the banner say?'
And they were like "There is no banner ???" and Nikki and I held up our signs then,it was good timing #haha# And they were both like "Wow,that was fast,we just played that song!" and they laughed about it (Aw,Jemaine's laugh #blowkiss# ) and I think Bret said "Yeah,while people are in the audience at our shows between songs they like to draw things" #rofl#
It was kind of embarassing (Nik made me do it #lol# ) but it was really funny.

#love3# #love3# #love3# #love3# #love3#

dontlookback wrote:Someone yelled out "TAKE IT OFF!" and Jemaine joked about 'I don't know how you bought tickets to a comedy show and expected that stripping would be part of the show...I could put a jacket on and then strip it off? So Bret and Jemaine called to Matt the sound guy to get them some jackets (Jemaine was describing exactly where his was #haha# 'Bottom bunk,lefthand side of the closet')
- Most Beautiful Girl was lovely. Jemaine was really into it (Actually,Jemaine was REALLY on tonight...even Nik said so. He was really into everything and laughing and doing little dances and it seemed like he was having a really good time. #inlove# )
- While they banter after Most Beautiful Girl here comes Matt with three jackets #rofl#
You can see the awesomeness that ensued then:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyL1qO-i1pY[/youtube]

Another stripping video. #evilgrin#

dontlookback wrote:... someone shouted Freebird (I have yet to hunt that person down... #banghead# )
But Freebird was hilarious and awesome anyway:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvXgfEzUJk[/youtube]

dontlookback wrote:- Someone shouted out 'I love epileptic dogs!' and Bret played it,he forgot some words and was like "I've already said that..." and Jemaine was just laughing #haha# The 'remix' part was awesome,with strobe lights and all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9uXn_fSi_s[/youtube]

dontlookback wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmKKXgQcoQ[/youtube]
After Sugalumps Bret threw his guitar pick and Nikki caught it! #excited# #clap#

Some pics:

#lol# #jem# #blowkiss#

#inlove# #inlove# #inlove#

I really wanted to include the Doves Cry video but sadly it has been removed from YT. :'( Oh and no meet and greet after this show.
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to What Goes On Tour