Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar

FOTC gigs from the past, present and not so distant future.

by emira » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 am

Awww.... thanks, guys! #glomp# #glomp#

Amily wrote:it just takes a lot of time and effort to make a post for a show and the ones with more Flighties in attendance even longer. Not that I mind at all, I love reading back and reminiscing. #love3# Like I said, it's TIME.

Same #sadyes#

Also, it's really nice to have all the good stuff in one place. ;)

That's why we'll keep this place alive #happyyes# #cheer#

chrissycubana wrote:thank you for all the hard work you have put into it, syl and ami #notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy#

And Courtney and Sam #notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy#

i was in the Berkeley + Bay Area this week, and the entire time i was having flashbacks to the Berkeley show and to our road trip back to L.A. - thanks to this thread, i've got these tours on my mind, and it helped me remember details a bit better :) .

A thread with a mission! #excited#
emira
You can't break this heart...

by onlyalways » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 am

emira wrote:I feel bad about abandoning this thread and the calendar looks like a failure. I'm sorry. It became bigger than I expected. First I thought about posting a pic or two, maybe a video from every show, but then it went as it went and I didn't have time to keep up with the flow of the days (stupid work #blah# ).

Today was supposed to be the last show from their 2008 tour. Sorry, I'm going to post about it some time later. I'm still going to be updating the calendar with the shows and hopefully next year this project will be more successful. #shy#

Besides, this thread may be a place for any other show nostalgia, so it's not over yet! #cheer#

I have to agree with everyone that it's not a failure! Even with a few of us helping with some posts, its just SO many shows within a two month period. So many videos and pictures and recaps... We were really spoiled the past few years. :) It's not a bad thing that we couldn't keep up with recapping all the shows because there were so many. ;)

I know I promised to do the Hollywood Bowl show and I still will. Like I said, we're just going to celebrate the nostalgia into the summer. ;D We have the time. Not sure when there will be another new tour/shows. #sadlove#

Syl you really have done an amazing job. I would have never thought of a thread like this, let alone have the commitment to recap a lot of the shows. #glomp#

chrissycubana wrote:i was in the Berkeley + Bay Area this week, and the entire time i was having flashbacks to the Berkeley show and to our road trip back to L.A. - thanks to this thread, i've got these tours on my mind, and it helped me remember details a bit better :) .

Surprise Bus Sex! #rofl# #inlove#

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by chrissycubana » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 pm

onlyalways wrote:
chrissycubana wrote:i was in the Berkeley + Bay Area this week, and the entire time i was having flashbacks to the Berkeley show and to our road trip back to L.A. - thanks to this thread, i've got these tours on my mind, and it helped me remember details a bit better :) .

Surprise Bus Sex! #rofl# #inlove#

#rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl# #rofl#

ok, see, THAT's why this thread is so awesome! i had completely forgotten about... ahem... THAT.

#notworthy# #notworthy# #notworthy#

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's plagiarism."

"Suddenly, playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit."
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

by emira » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 pm

"Today in TV History: FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS premiered 2007 on HBO"

And they were playing two shows at Bonnaroo at that time on 16 & 17 June.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY_i1kFEE3I[/youtube]

16th

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7z1oI7V1c[/youtube]

17th

emira
You can't break this heart...

by onlyalways » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 pm

emira wrote:"Today in TV History: FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS premiered 2007 on HBO"

And they were playing two shows at Bonnaroo at that time on 16 & 17 June.

#love3# #love3# #love3# #cloud9#

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Previous

Return to What Goes On Tour