Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Battling Post-Conchordian Depression.

FOTC gigs from the past, present and not so distant future.

by ines » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 am

No doubt! No man compares to Bret :( I want a man like him.....too much to ask for i know.
ines
The day time of the night

by flippintalene7 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:18 am

i know exactly what you mean, Ines! i'm single at the moment and i've noticed that i only bother checking out a guy if he has some resemblance to Jemaine...why cant all guys look like that?
lol, i told my friends that we need to go to NZ so i can find myself a man!! haha!!
flippintalene7
Let's boom the boom

by ines » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:26 am

flippinTalene wrote:i know exactly what you mean, Ines! i'm single at the moment and i've noticed that i only bother checking out a guy if he has some resemblance to Jemaine...why cant all guys look like that?
lol, i told my friends that we need to go to NZ so i can find myself a man!! haha!!

I've always wanted a man with a non american accent :(
Came close a few times, but nope i went ahead and married an american.
ines
The day time of the night

by chloe » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:29 am

flippinTalene wrote:i know exactly what you mean, Ines! i'm single at the moment and i've noticed that i only bother checking out a guy if he has some resemblance to Jemaine...why cant all guys look like that?

WORD. I find myself disliking most American men I meet. I don't know whether it's the lack of sexy accent or the persona. . probably both.
Anyway, I need to go to NZ, too. It is a well-known fact that their main export is gorgeous men.
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

by ladytronzapatista » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 am

chloe wrote:

WORD. I find myself disliking most American men I meet. I don't know whether it's the lack of sexy accent or the persona. . probably both.
Anyway, I need to go to NZ, too. It is a well-known fact that their main export is gorgeous men.

This is going to sound loopy, but I had my astro charts read a while back and someone interpreted for them and said that I'd be more likely to find love overseas.

I laughed at that back then. I laugh no longer. :)
ladytronzapatista
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by flippintalene7 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 pm

haha, Fallon! you need to go find that hot foreigner! lol
flippintalene7
Let's boom the boom

by ladytronzapatista » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 pm

flippinTalene wrote:haha, Fallon! you need to go find that hot foreigner! lol

Lol, yes. Even though I think astrology is a pseudoscience, I have no choice but to use that chart as justification to find my guy!
ladytronzapatista
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by kduf20 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, let's see.... Youtube helps, this MB probably makes me more obsessed and also helps, Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale is going on for the month of june so that helps going and spending money there, thank god for the dvd, the cd.... and chocolate... chocolate makes the world a better place.

...yup thats about it
kduf20
Lost but happy at sea

Previous

Return to What Goes On Tour