Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Most Underrated FOTC Song?

Banter about the rhythm of the movement of the feel of the melody of the rhythm of the feeling of Bret and Jemaine's music. Here you will find the largest known collection of Conchords lyrics and chords.

by hellomyfriend » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Which Conchords song do you think is most underrated?

My pick: Bus Driver's Song It's just so bittersweet.
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by boomqueen » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 pm

I think it's finally starting to get recognition...it's definitely my FAVORITE song

I think the most underrated fotc song is....Petrov, Yelyena and Me....way good! lol
boomqueen
You don't have to be a prostitute

by ohjeez » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:19 am

definitely bus driver's song...or hotties!
ohjeez
My shadow played a bass clarinet

by kduf20 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:59 am

I'm not sure if you are talking about the new ones or old ones but my ablsolute favorite song (Freaky coming closely behind) is LADIES OF THE WORLD. Backround music is absolutely beautiful I get goose bumps everytime i hear "two .. three.." instrumental... orgasm by kelly. There you get a suprise ending, you think the song is done and then gradually here comes an awesome "aaaah ahhha aaaah."

...BRILLIANT.... ABSOLUTELY .... BRILLIANT....
kduf20
Lost but happy at sea

by sunnyringo » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:21 am

Nothin' Wrong. I know a lot of people who say it's the only Conchords song they don't like. I think it's wonderfully weird and hilarious and Bret does an amazing job of singing in character. Plus, Age Pryor!
sunnyringo

by maile » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 am

don't think i've ever heard nothin' wrong. for my vote, i'd like to throw sally i love you into the mix. everytime i watch that episode i forget about that song, which is pretty good. its a shame more of their songs arent more popular.
maile
Lost but happy at sea

by Amily » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 pm

I was also going to say Nothin' Wrong... Bret is brilliant in it and it is SO fun to sing along to!

Also up until the recent tour I'd say Angels was quite underrated. It's my favourite FOTC song and I'm so happy they brought it out on the tour so everyone could hear it's wonderfulness. :D
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by mistysquarepants » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Sally is my favorite underrated song.. that or jenny.. I just hope they do jenny on season 2
mistysquarepants

by boomqueen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 pm

sunnyringo wrote:Nothin' Wrong. I know a lot of people who say it's the only Conchords song they don't like. I think it's wonderfully weird and hilarious and Bret does an amazing job of singing in character. Plus, Age Pryor!

I totally agree with this one as well...I don't know how anyone could not think Bret is hilarious and really cute singing this (no offense to anyone who doesn't...but you're crazy haha)

Also...I knew that there was a third person involved in this but had NO IDEA it was Age...that's good information to find out!! lol Thanks AGAIN Sam haha

boomqueen

by boomqueen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 pm

*boom-queen* wrote:
sunnyringo wrote:Nothin' Wrong. I know a lot of people who say it's the only Conchords song they don't like. I think it's wonderfully weird and hilarious and Bret does an amazing job of singing in character. Plus, Age Pryor!

I totally agree with this one as well...I don't know how anyone could not think Bret is hilarious and really cute singing this (no offense to anyone who doesn't...but you're crazy haha)

Also...I knew that there was a third person singing but had NO IDEA it was Age...that's good information to find out!! lol Thanks AGAIN Sam haha

Was he also playing uke in this?

boomqueen

by ladytronzapatista » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 pm

I don't know if it's an "underrated" song, or even an official song to begin with, but I absolutely LOVE Rock the Party!
ladytronzapatista

by boomqueen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Oh it's a song Fallon...and it is underrated...although it did get a lot of play on season one haha

Also She Wolf! lol

boomqueen

by hellomyfriend » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Fallon wrote:I don't know if it's an "underrated" song, or even an official song to begin with, but I absolutely LOVE Rock the Party!

Hahahahahaha! So do I. I forgot all about it. ;D
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

by severine999 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:13 pm

*boom-queen* wrote:Oh it's a song Fallon...and it is underrated...although it did get a lot of play on season one haha

Also She Wolf! lol

I LOVE She Wolf!!! Jem sounded really hot there. If I have to be called a bitch, he can be the one to do it!

I also love Bus Driver's Song, though it makes me a little wistful and sad, and Song to Sally.
severine999

by sunnyringo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Oh, I totally forgot about Nearly A Woman!! I am praying they find a way to work that song and the whole Whamby storyline into season two.
sunnyringo

Next

Return to Working the Beat