Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Could they do these songs live?

Banter about the rhythm of the movement of the feel of the melody of the rhythm of the feeling of Bret and Jemaine's music. Here you will find the largest known collection of Conchords lyrics and chords.

by kellysouthpaw » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:27 pm

I've heard a few songs of the FTW album (though I don't own it and desperately want to. Money is just a bit tight at the moment :/ ). Another one I need to get is the BBC series. I want them both so hard :(
kellysouthpaw
I like to rock the party!

by blondesnotbombs » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:42 pm

christi wrote:You can find it on Amazon. They have 7 used and new right now.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m_0_27?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=flight+of+the+conchords+folk+the+world+tour&sprefix=flight+of+the+conchords+fol

Although not so cheap at Amazon.

You're right, you can find it in the Amazon marketplace, but it tends to be more expensive, and it's risky when buying it from a private seller. Amazon itself doesn't carry it.
blondesnotbombs
Your leaves are making me horny

by talkkiwitome » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 pm

kellysouthpaw wrote:I've heard a few songs of the FTW album (though I don't own it and desperately want to. Money is just a bit tight at the moment :/ ). Another one I need to get is the BBC series. I want them both so hard :(

I just ordered my copy of FTW from SmokeCDs.com for under $20 American. LOL it looks like it's a lot more until you realize all their prices are given in NZ dollars! So anyway it's way cheaper to get it from there than from Amazon. However, their supply can run low. I ordered mine three weeks ago and they just shipped it in the last week.
talkkiwitome
Turning white clouds grey

by luckym » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 pm

talkkiwitome wrote:It also occurred to me that as much as I love the song "Sugalumps," it wouldn't be the same without Dave doing his rap. It would be interesting to hear Bret or Jemaine tackle it though. I know the rap, but I think that could be a little weird. [image]

I hope that Arj does the rap for the shows he's going to be at this year! [image] [image] [image]
luckym
I'll nibble chips off your hips

by rhymenocerous » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:49 am

luckym wrote:
talkkiwitome wrote:It also occurred to me that as much as I love the song "Sugalumps," it wouldn't be the same without Dave doing his rap. It would be interesting to hear Bret or Jemaine tackle it though. I know the rap, but I think that could be a little weird. [image]

I hope that Arj does the rap for the shows he's going to be at this year! [image] [image] [image]

I am counting on it!!! I may heckle a tiny bit if he doesn't ;)
rhymenocerous

by talkkiwitome » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 am

luckym wrote:

We get Kristen, which I'm stoked about. I really hope they do "Dreams" and maybe "Petrov" with her since she was in the version of it for the series.
talkkiwitome
Turning white clouds grey

by ohjeez » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 am

talkkiwitome wrote:
luckym wrote:

We get Kristen, which I'm stoked about. I really hope they do "Dreams" and maybe "Petrov" with her since she was in the version of it for the series.
i'm so jealous! i really want to see kristen sing "dreams" since it's one of my favorites.

but arj will be at my show so here's hoping he comes out and performs for "too many dicks" and "sugalumps"
ohjeez
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Previous

Return to Working the Beat