Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Dance Jemaine Dance AKA Snake Hips Clement

This is a nice situation...

by Zara » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:20 pm

We need a thread for Jemaine's sweet dance moves, oh how I wish I could see him dance the magic dance

Image


Image



Image


Image

Image
User avatar
Zara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 pm

by Amily » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Oh, Zara! I love this thread!!! #excited#

Here are a just a couple contributions from me.

TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ON THIS ONE. There is a lot of shrill screaming by some overly excited flighties. #lol# #shy#



Here's another oldie by Katie who posts here sometimes. These are both from 2008. ;D



I'm sure I'll have more to post later. #evilgrin#
Image
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
User avatar
Amily
Administrator
 
Posts: 21840
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: New Zealand of the North

by Niamara » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm

This is exactly the thread we all needed #loveeyes#
Thank you for starting this #notworthy#
Image
User avatar
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: Will I be like you, Dad, and live in the car?

by Niamara » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:31 pm

I cut together all the dancing from the end of episode 4 of Legion into one gif :)

Image
Image
User avatar
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: Will I be like you, Dad, and live in the car?

by Zara » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Amily wrote:Oh, Zara! I love this thread!!! #excited#

Here are a just a couple contributions from me.

TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ON THIS ONE. There is a lot of shrill screaming by some overly excited flighties. #lol# #shy#



Here's another oldie by Katie who posts here sometimes. These are both from 2008. ;D



I'm sure I'll have more to post later. #evilgrin#


;D
can we rename the thread Dance Jemaine Dance AKA Snake Hips Clement?



Niamara wrote:I cut together all the dancing from the end of episode 4 of Legion into one gif :)

Image


I was hoping you'd post them here #loveeyes#
How do you make your gifs? they look of better quality than the Boaz one I made
User avatar
Zara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 pm

by Niamara » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Zara wrote:How do you make your gifs? they look of better quality than the Boaz one I made


I used https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker to make the first series of gifs, then I used https://ezgif.com/maker to cut them together to make the longer gif. I prefer ezgif because it lets you do a lot more like crop, add text, etc., but it's a little more complex than giphy, so it takes a little getting used to if you want to get fancy with it. I assume the quality of the video you use would affect that also. I used the highest resolution video of the Legion episode I could find.
Image
User avatar
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: Will I be like you, Dad, and live in the car?

by Zara » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Niamara wrote:
Zara wrote:How do you make your gifs? they look of better quality than the Boaz one I made


I used https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker to make the first series of gifs, then I used https://ezgif.com/maker to cut them together to make the longer gif. I prefer ezgif because it lets you do a lot more like crop, add text, etc., but it's a little more complex than giphy, so it takes a little getting used to if you want to get fancy with it. I assume the quality of the video you use would affect that also. I used the highest resolution video of the Legion episode I could find.


thanks for the reply, maybe it was the video quality, I'm going to have a play with egif
User avatar
Zara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 pm

by Zara » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 pm

User avatar
Zara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 pm

by Niamara » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Nice gifs, Zara! Apparently making gifs is my new hobby. Who knew it would be so fun? #haha#

S01E01 Sally (The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room)
Image
*I do my moves, I do my dance moves...*

S02E04 Murray Takes It to the Next Level (Friends)
Image
Image
*Pop and lock together...*

S02E06 Love is a Weapon of Choice (Epileptic Dogs)
Image
Image
*This is the remix...*
Image
User avatar
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: Will I be like you, Dad, and live in the car?

by FunOnTheCouch » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:11 pm

This might be the greatest thread ever.
User avatar
FunOnTheCouch
Considering second-hand underpants
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm

by Niamara » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:27 pm

S01E04 Yoko (If You're Into It)
Image
*How 'bout him in the nude?*

S01E07 Drive By (Leggy Blonde)
Image
*....panties on*

S02E02 The New Cup (You Don't Have to Be a Prostitute)
Image
Image
Image
*You can put away your tool, Jemaine!*

I love me some pole dancing Jemaine #drool#
Image
User avatar
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: Will I be like you, Dad, and live in the car?

by Zara » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:03 pm

FunOnTheCouch wrote:This might be the greatest thread ever.


this thread is my happy place

Niamara wrote:S01E04 Yoko (If You're Into It)
Image
*How 'bout him in the nude?*


I love this one
User avatar
Zara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 pm

by Niamara » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:46 pm

S01E03 Mugged (Hiphopapotamus vs. Rhymenoceros)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
*I'm the motherflippin'..."

S02E03 The Tough Brets (Stay Cool)
Image
*What's the hurry?*
Image
User avatar
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: Will I be like you, Dad, and live in the car?

by FunOnTheCouch » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Hip thrusts make me all like #thud#
So, I thought this might be the best thread ever, but then I noticed an entire one dedicated to his backside. So, there is a contender!
User avatar
FunOnTheCouch
Considering second-hand underpants
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:34 pm

by Zara » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 am

FunOnTheCouch wrote:Hip thrusts make me all like #thud#
So, I thought this might be the best thread ever, but then I noticed an entire one dedicated to his backside. So, there is a contender!


You'll just have to keep visiting both threads!

I rewatched the Texan documentary the other day, and I had to gif this

Image
Image
User avatar
Zara
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Next

Return to Jemaine Clement

cron