Login or Register

User Menu

Login

FANS OF THE CONCHORDS

MESSAGE BOARD

Legion

This is a nice situation...

by Zara » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:28 am

I just checked the UK air date, it's on February 9th for me, cannot wait. I just hope he's in it more than he was in Divorce.
Zara
Lost but happy at sea

by Niamara » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:33 am

Finally! Jemaine in the new Legion trailer!
https://twitter.com/LegionFX/status/829 ... 06144?s=09
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

by Niamara » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:56 am

.......... #drool# #loveeyes#
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

by Amily » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 pm

UGH HE LOOKS GOOD #loveeyes#

I can't wait to have him on my TV again. #excited2#
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by Niamara » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:30 pm

So here's the preview for next week's episode (don't watch if you haven't seen the pilot!). From articles online we know that apparently Jemaine's voice comes through the coffee machine, and he built the lab David is going to. Do you think it would make sense if he did the other automated voices for the lab? At 00:50 seconds, you hear "malfunction detected." I think that might be him. What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/0EH8fC_3k8M
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

by Amily » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Niamara wrote:So here's the preview for next week's episode (don't watch if you haven't seen the pilot!). From articles online we know that apparently Jemaine's voice comes through the coffee machine, and he built the lab David is going to. Do you think it would make sense if he did the other automated voices for the lab? At 00:50 seconds, you hear "malfunction detected." I think that might be him. What do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/0EH8fC_3k8M

It does sound like it could be him and I think it's possible he could do other voices through out the show, in the lab since he built it. I could definitely see that!

Also, btw... I think we've decided J is not the guy in the trees after last night. Sadly. Oh well. I guess my eyes wanted to see him so badly they tricked me. Hopefully next week we'll meet Oliver! #pray# Still can't find any info on how many episodes he's in. 8-)
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by Niamara » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah, I saw that :/ We just need it so bad, we try to see what we want to see! At least the show is really good so far (I think!) regardless. I'll just be rewatching the 10 seconds of the trailer he's in for the next week for my fix, I suppose :p
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

by FunOnTheCouch » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:47 am

I haven't watched the first episode yet as I don't have cable. I'll have to find it streaming somewhere. It looks like a really cool show.
That pic above is glorious! #loveeyes#
FunOnTheCouch
Considering second-hand underpants

by Zara » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:30 am

Watched the pilot, shame we have to wait longer to see Jemaine but it looks like a cool show regardless.
Zara
Lost but happy at sea

by onlyalways » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:15 am

Niamara wrote:Yeah, I saw that :/ We just need it so bad, we try to see what we want to see! At least the show is really good so far (I think!) regardless. I'll just be rewatching the 10 seconds of the trailer he's in for the next week for my fix, I suppose :p

Oh course that clip he's in is music related; "Hey, did that groove!" #haha# Since the show is so surreal, I wonder if he'll sing in it? I'm being hopeful, I know.

I REALLY liked the pilot. I think it looks incredibly promising. I wasn't a big fan of Divorce, so it's going to be refreshing to have Jemaine in a show that I would probably be watching on my own even if he wasn't in it. Jemaine is just an incredible bonus.

OH and that might actually be him saying "Malfunction Detected" now that you've pointed it out. But my brain could be playing tricks on me, which seems to be the general theme of the show itself too.

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by Zara » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 pm

onlyalways wrote:I REALLY liked the pilot. I think it looks incredibly promising. I wasn't a big fan of Divorce, so it's going to be refreshing to have Jemaine in a show that I would probably be watching on my own even if he wasn't in it. Jemaine is just an incredible bonus.

THIS.

Can't wait to see Jemaine singing and dancing.
Zara
Lost but happy at sea

by Niamara » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am

In response to something along the lines of "looking for Jemaine in Legion"...

Fooey :/

I bet we'll hear his voice again before then though.
Niamara
Lost but happy at sea

by Amily » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:58 pm

I saw that! I'm disappointed but at least the show itself is good and I'm enjoying it even with the lack of Jemaine. #haha#

Hopefully, it really is just one more episode until he's on though. #pray#
NEVER FORGET.
tumblr | twitter
Amily
Administrator

by onlyalways » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Amily wrote:I saw that! I'm disappointed but at least the show itself is good and I'm enjoying it even with the lack of Jemaine. #haha#

Hopefully, it really is just one more episode until he's on though. #pray#

Yeah it helps A LOT that I'm loving the show. But Jemaine may serve as a distraction to the show if we get more deep into it... like, "OH HEY IT'S JEMAINE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY- oh I should probably pay attention to what's happening."

We must be good at guitar... we're not that good.

tumblr | twitter
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

by Zara » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Has anyone watched episode 2? Skip this post if you havent

So are people thinking that Jean Smart's Melanie Bird is David's mother? And Jemaine's character is his father, they said he was an astrologer in this episode, so we know he's a scientist. Unless astrologer is just what they told their son. AH this show confuses me.

Also, Jemaine isn't even listed on IMDB, so maybe they want to keep his character a surprise?
Zara
Lost but happy at sea

PreviousNext

Return to Jemaine Clement